Yellow | Central states

Come on Stache you know very well TODAY'S Saturday and so is Tomorrow and the next day, every days a Saturday for us !!:biglaugh::icon_dance:

Thanks for asking Flash but usually its by 9:00 am. Thats when Live with Regis and Kelly comes on. And the Blond is HOT but the reason is to make notes so when they call I can win the free trip. That ends my responsibilities for the day :biglaugh:
That must be very stressful. But, I'm sure that you guys can squeeze in a nap :Zzzz: around 1:00 or so to relieve yourself of that high stress level. That way you're fresh for the next episode of Days of our lives.:biglaugh: I do want to give you guys a warning though....try to turn over on that couch of yours as often as possible to try to prevent bed sores.:biglaugh:

But, seriously......you guys paid your dues, you deserve a good, healthy retirement. I hope you all get to enjoy your retirement for a good long time. I can't wait until whatever day of the week it is, won't matter to me either. Enjoy all of your Saturdays.:1036316054:

Older Adults Need Less Sleep:biglaugh:
...new research in the U.K. confirms previous indications that older people need less sleep. It also suggests that variations in sleep hours needed are normal and healthy - so long as one is not overly sleepy during the day.....
Older Adults Need Less Sleep - Yahoo! News :yawn:

That must be very stressful. But, I'm sure that you guys can squeeze in a nap :Zzzz: around 1:00 or so to relieve yourself of that high stress level. That way you're fresh for the next episode of Days of our lives.:biglaugh: I do want to give you guys a warning though....try to turn over on that couch of yours as often as possible to try to prevent bed sores.:biglaugh:

But, seriously......you guys paid your dues, you deserve a good, healthy retirement. I hope you all get to enjoy your retirement for a good long time. I can't wait until whatever day of the week it is, won't matter to me either. Enjoy all of your Saturdays.:1036316054:

:hyper:
What time do you retirees roll out

I like to roll out about 09:00, that way i can be at the restaurant around 10:30 or 11.00AM.
By the way, what day really IS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

Actually, today I got up around 8am went down stairs and made me a big cup of coffee then took it back up stairs and drank it in the bed while I watched cnbc and fox and friends then I got up at 9am and put my gym clothes on and worked out from 930-1100 am then I came home and played some grand slam tennis online on my wii system then I ate lunch around 12pm then I ran a few errands and now it is about 330 and I am waiting for my nephew to get home from school then I will pick him up around 430 then we will head to the tennis courts and hit till about 6pm then I will eat suppper with my wife then we will watch 24 around 9pm then I will go to bed and hope tomorrow comes so I can do it all over again............nuff said...........:stirthepot::hyper:

This article was written by Dr. Northern Flash M.D.

Older people don't require as much sleep at night, because on two reasons. The first reason is that they take naps during the day, and drift in and out of consciousness most of the day, in a near comatose state, which requires little, to no energy to tire them out. The second reason is that they fall asleep in a chair or couch way too early in the evening. Usually by 8:00. Then they stay sleeping, and miss their favorite programs, until about 11:00. Then they go into bed and sleep until about 4:00 am. At that point they have about 8 hours of sleep, and cannot go back to sleep. So they stay awake until their first nap is required. (about the middle of Jerry Springer) Then because of this nap, the daily, bad sleeping pattern continues. The bad sleeping habits only add to their long list of complaints. I recommend that you skip the naps, force yourself to stay awake until a normal bed time, (like a city truck driver's) then you will get yourself back on schedule. Also, I recommend that if you are having trouble skipping your afternoon/early evening nap, get off the couch and go down to the local truck stop and buy your ex co-workers a hot cup of coffee with some of that old moldy money. The doctor is out!:biglaugh:

Hmmmm, Maybe its the falling asleep, before the woman in the audience flash for their Jerry beads, that keeps them from having heart attacks. Care to enlighten us old people?

Hmmmm, Maybe its the falling asleep, before the woman in the audience flash for their Jerry beads, that keeps them from having heart attacks. Care to enlighten us old people?
Flashing for Jerry beads! Now we're talking. I would think that the flashing or a good ol' fashion fist fight between a couple chicks would keep the Jerryactic unit awake.:biglaugh:

Ya know I'm kinda new to this retirement gig so I can not say for sure how its supposed to work. Being quick to learn I have found it is usually better to ask a senior man than to ask some know-it-all punk "wannabes". :boohoo: I'm thinking that leaves anybody north of the 45th parallel out of the teacher category. And that little blue logo means I don't wanna insult the other guy. :stirthepot:

:joke:

And They Ask:
Why Do some Like Retirement !!!

Question: How many days in a week?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday

Question: When is a retiree's bedtime?
Answer: Three hours after he falls asleep on the couch.

Question: How many retirees to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.

Question: What's the biggest gripe of retirees?
Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done.

Question: Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
Answer: The term comes with a 10% discount.

Question: Among retirees what is considered formal attire?
Answer: Tied shoes.

Question: Why do retirees count pennies?
Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.

Question: What is the common term for someone who enjoys work and refuses to retire?
Answer: NUTS!

Question: Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.

Question: What do retirees call a long lunch?
Answer: Normal .

< /SPAN>
Question: What is the best way to describe retirement?
Answer: The never ending Coffee Break.

Question: What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?
Answer: If you cut classes, no one calls your parents.

Question: Why does a retiree often say he doesn't miss work, but misses the people he used to work with?
Answer: He is too polite to tell the whole truth.

And, my very favorite....
QUESTION: What do you do all week?
Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Feb's Check was roughly 13 dollars less for me also. At least I think it was Februaries :poster_stupid:

Mine changed too. Glad it wasn't just mine although they could have just left it alone. But then again, where would they get the money they need to bail out another bank or two. Isn't CHANGE wonderful!

There is a lot of changes happening soon. Come to think of it. Did the (fat rat, Phil) from Punxutawnwy, PA see his shadow today, or do we all have to wait for another Al Gore's false Global Warming Staistics?

Ya know I'm kinda new to this retirement gig so I can not say for sure how its supposed to work. Being quick to learn I have found it is usually better to ask a senior man than to ask some know-it-all punk &quot;wannabes&quot;. :boohoo: I'm thinking that leaves anybody north of the 45th parallel out of the teacher category. And that little blue logo means I don't wanna insult the other guy. :stirthepot:

:joke:
I knew that I wasn't old enough for this conversation.:ranting: And I'm sitting right on the 45th parallel. I can see the line under me. There...... I moved to the south a couple feet. Now I qualify. But, wait....the doctor has more advice.

I have two fears when it comes to someday retiring. ONE. I'm afraid that I won't have anyone around with a pair of hedge trimmers to cut my roots that I have grown between my arse and the couch cushion. TWO. I'm afraid that since I have a bad memory already, and I assume that it will get worse over the years, that I will forget to tuck my ballsack into one of my socks, when I get up off the couch.:ohmy:

OK. OK. That's it for the retiree trash talk out of me. I'll be gettin' the ol' :2wce0ep: sign.:biglaugh:

You guys know that I'm just messing with ya. I'm not in a hurry to get older....just in a hurry to retire. But, I'm having trouble doing one without the other. God Bless all of you guys that have made to retirement. I wish you all a long healthy retirement. I'll be just like you when I get there.

I knew that I wasn't old enough for this conversation.:ranting:

I have two fears when it comes to someday retiring. ONE. I'm afraid that I won't have anyone around with a pair of hedge trimmers to cut my sack into one of my socks, when I get up off the couch.:ohmy:

Say........................................................................WHAT?