Yellow | Central states

anything is better then working..then again aging I mean retiring is a job but don't let the low fed taxes fool you the first year. If you don't pay enough tax in each quarter you get hit with an interest penalty when you do your taxes for the year. Same with state taxes.

NE fund took no fed tax out the first year. I mailed in the fed income tax check at tax time but IRS hit me with an interest penalty. I accessed the fund online to increase withholding tax but it still wasn't enough per quarter and I got whacked again. You have to mail them estimated tax payments every quarter.

They give you a formula to figure your estimated tax but you need a degree in accounting to figure it out. If you owe more than $1000 there is an additional penalty. Not to worry..you will become a tax expert after they whack you around for a few years
:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

I have two fears when it comes to someday retiring. ONE. I'm afraid that I won't have anyone around with a pair of hedge trimmers to cut my roots that I have grown between my arse and the couch cushion. TWO. I'm afraid that since I have a bad memory already, and I assume that it will get worse over the years, that I will forget to tuck my ballsack into one of my socks, when I get up off the couch.:ohmy:

Say........................................................................WHAT?
:nono: You butchered my quote, young lady. And you did it on purpose. Don't make me bust out my jokes about the elderly female utters looking like two pool balls in sock joke.:biglaugh:

:nono: You butchered my quote, young lady. And you did it on purpose. Don't make me bust out my jokes about the elderly female utters looking like two pool balls in sock joke.:biglaugh:

BUTCHERED?...... BUTCHERED?..................NEVER, EVER, EVER, say BUTCHERED around a cow!...

........delicate editing is what you witnessed there Northern, very delicate editing...:biglaugh:

happen's the 1st or sec.pension check of the new year. it's because the federal gov. adjusts the witholding tax.

payment reduction

I have automatic deposit from Central States Pension funds and noticed today they cut my pension by about 20 dollars.........Did anyone get cut or am I the guilty one?........:smillie_flag:

just found that goverment raised federal income tax tables starting in 2010...this is why deposit was cut s hort.....

Well I got my taxes done yesterday and in 2009 I worked at yrc from Jan 1 till April 30th then I retired.......I recieved 8 pension checks and I only had 100 dollars taken out per month on federal and zero on state.......I went to my CPA yesterday and I was sweating bullets thinking we would have to pay but low and behold We will be getting a refund.........WHAT A RELIEF..........Retirement life aint so bad now........You guys keep on trucking.........:icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance:.

I didn't know that a cow could kick sideways, but I stand corrected. No more cow insults from me.:hide:
In this case the Cow has security clearance and probably trained to kill while looking you square in the eye. Be afraid.....very afraid. :holysheep:

In this case the Cow has security clearance and probably trained to kill while looking you square in the eye. Be afraid.....very afraid. :holysheep:

Not unless someone is going to milk the cow there is nothing to worry about, except if she decides to throw some ::shit::/chips at someone. It is the bull with the horns that people have to worry about. Just be ready to MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve out of the way!

The Following User Says Thank You to mud For This Useful Post:
annieo (Today)
It's all about laughing.

I've been investigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaating you for the last week now Wolfie. :shades: Your REAL name is Wolf B.A. Cannine and you have a child out of kennel lock (you scum bag!) Incase you've yet to have seen the fruit of your [looms] loins, I have a picture..................Now BACK OFF BUSTER!:busted_blue:

Winston%20fff_slideshow_604x500.jpg

Hey it was consensual. And take my word for it, not all the Wild Canines live in the woods .:shades:

I've been investigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaating you for the last week now Wolfie. :shades: Your REAL name is Wolf B.A. Cannine and you have a child out of kennel lock (you scum bag!) Incase you've yet to have seen the fruit of your [looms] loins, I have a picture..................Now BACK OFF BUSTER!:busted_blue:

Hey it was consensual. And take my word for it, not all the Wild Canines live in the woods .:shades:

Occasionally wolves will get tangled up with rodents. The results ain't pretty. But sometimes the "desire" is just too irresistible.

ShowLetter_2_9-330x220.jpg

:biglaugh:

Occasionally wolves will get tangled up with rodents. The results ain't pretty. But sometimes the "desire" is just too irresistible.

:biglaugh:
I'm gonn have a talk with R-14 on this one......attack the poster but leave the posters family out of it. I think. :stirthepot: But for now Anneio sent me to my room again. ::shit::