Central Transport | Central Transport " REHIRE PROGRAM "

Just another example I oppose an opinion and you quickly may I add have (jack knife, runaway, jeepster and professor of snarkology) just watch you'll also see- had enough, fudgie, vjaxracer, and usually 2 or 3 more. jump right on it to defend pjax positions. got to give it to you your consistent. well this is fun isn't it? good thing I don't have thin skin I may be inclined to think you guy's didn't like me.

since you called me out by name, your right I will defend PJAX's positions just like for whatever reason you defend CT's positions, I felt PJAX was a good company they had their problem but all companies do, then when Vitran purchased PJAX it was over all good for me at least, we continued to run under PJAX's rules and policies (vacation, OT, 2 week hold back etc) and over the last couple of years I saw the writing on the wall but keep drinking the koolaide and was hoping for a miracle, that Chris Keylon knew what he was doing, looking back I should have moved on a long time ago, the company was to far gone when he came aboard, but I was comfortable and enjoyed my job, I admit I went to CT with a chip on my shoulder carried over from when I worked for manny at a different operation years ago (nankin transportation) which for those of you that don't know was a company he formed to get rid of the O/O in CT's line haul, (in the Detroit area) as soon as they were gone so was nankin, I had some irons in the fire and was just waiting for one to get ready to be pulled when I was forced over to CT and as soon as one got ready I moved on, I like train have moved on out of the LTL industry and am very happy where I landed.
You have never met me (at least I don't think you have) or even communicated with me, but yet you think you know me. I live and work in "uncle" mannnys ( that's what some people refer to him as in the this area) back yard (so to speak) and see first hand a lot of the underhanded ways he does business, like it or not he is a not very well liked man in southeastern Michigan, even now when I talk to customers or people not familiar with the LTL industry and I tell them my prior company was purchased and run out of business by central transport, I add the same guy who owns the ambassador bridge and they say "ohh that guy no wonder you left I wouldn't want to work for him either.
I have though of leaving this site and may very well in the near future, with the exception of a couple of people anyone I want to keep in contact with I can do over on FB, and if I knew the real names of those few I could probably keep up with them over there as well. So 42 go on keep toting the CT line and trying to build up their reputation, when manny decides its time to re-brand CT again you will be left standing at the gate wondering what happened, he's done it in the past and I wouldn't put it past him to do it again, I just won't be there when he does.

Well I for one, hate 'em. And you can take that to the bank!
You my friend have never been one to pull punches just like JK and a few others. As a moderator I must remain objective and simply must hold back a couple of good shots I could get in but choose not to....Even with a knock out punch he's the type that would just get back up the next day and think he was the champion of the world. Some fighters just never know when to walk away....I myself try not to fight a losing battle. Sometimes the smartest thing to do is remember the glory days and walk away while you still can.

42 will be there til the end, when everyone is heading for the life rafts he will be polishing the brass.
I heard he planned on going down with the ship and has requested to be buried in a Yellow Casket that has the CT logo on it. I also heard that he has made Matthew Moroun his beneficiary on his life insurance policy. This is just rumored at this point but somehow it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility......LOL

To be honest I wouldn't go back no matter how bad things looked things started looking really bad in the end working a 12 hour day for 300 a week not for me an if you don't like it there quit I had enough . Also seniority doesn't count for crap. Yea I was 5 in seniority but was getting runs for the bottom in seniority. I was actually suprised how high up I was equally surprised at how much I worked I already moved on I suggest others do the same.

Why would anyone work for central? They're the worst LTL co. Out there, your better off anywhere but here, nothing but anger and frustration , everyday could be your last, constantly in harms way. Cut throat environment, soon as you get into a groove you feel this tight yank on your throat feels like bob wire tightening . Your much better off getting hit by a central truck than driving one. Plus you always feel like your swallowing your own puke. So why would any one work here if thats all you have to look forward too???????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's the way many feel......See 42 we live in America and we have free will to choose what we feel serves us best. It's our right to vent and complain and move on if we are not happy with the direction we feel the company we work for is heading....As an American that's our right just as you have the right to stay if your happy. If your happy at CT its your right to tell us all the things you love about your company. But its our right to disagree and state our opinions.....I don't believe there is any right or wrong here its simply a matter of personal choice. You can't be thin skinned on here and we welcome your sarcasm. You know that.

42, looks like you're on truckingboards while on c.t. timeclock. manny would'nt appreciate you doing this on his dime, please do it after being logged off the dolphin. carrying the c.t. torch is both an honor and a privildge.

Why would anyone work for central? They're the worst LTL co. Out there, your better off anywhere but here, nothing but anger and frustration , everyday could be your last, constantly in harms way. Cut throat environment, soon as you get into a groove you feel this tight yank on your throat feels like bob wire tightening . Your much better off getting hit by a central truck than driving one. Plus you always feel like your swallowing your own puke. So why would any one work here if thats all you have to look forward too???????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
LOL you told my story, could not have told it better. Left in 92 and been waiting patently since for the Morouns to disappear. Come to the conclusion they gonna be around forever....and forever a miserable bunch of humanity.

I only jump on you because you sit behind your computer and attacked me for no reason. You do nothing but an antagonize until we have had enough. Keep living your pretty little Central Dream and load some freight.
Just another example I oppose an opinion and you quickly may I add have (jack knife, runaway, jeepster and professor of snarkology) just watch you'll also see- had enough, fudgie, vjaxracer, and usually 2 or 3 more. jump right on it to defend pjax positions. got to give it to you your consistent. well this is fun isn't it? good thing I don't have thin skin I may be inclined to think you guy's didn't like me.