FedEx Freight | changes coming in april

We arent losing freight were I am,we are at summer freight levels. I dont know where the troll works but we move almost twice the shipments as the former largest LTL carrier.

Well there sure is a lot of rumors flying between CMH and DAY. What will happen no one knows till it happens. Some say DAY is closing and being split up. Some say all priority freight is going from CMH to DAY and CMH will be only a economy hub. Odds are there just rumors but who knows.

I heard there are 4 or 5 guys that are going to be "driver coaches" out of Cmh so they can go with new hires. Maybe there is going to be a push to hire more drivers ?

Fedex going to do like walmart,but i heard they were going
to sign on 54% of j.b.hunts fleet to take care of any run
over 200 miles. Welcome to the dock guy"s.......

this thread is from last year according to dates on post.. what is going on this year? who is getting restructured or what centers are losing jobs? Ive asked and asked and continue to get the deer in the headlight look and if something is going on someone somewhere knows something and it would be nice if they would tell somebody so we can figure out if we need to find another job or put our house on the market now since its gonna take months and months for it to sell... well the least I can hope for if they go for the volunteer layoff again maybe some of the old timers will take them up on it and get their year salary and retire in style... I am just getting tired of the no answer for my questions problem..... obviously where there is smoke there is fire but what kind of fire is the million dollar question.. drivers say restructure but they dont know what kind of restructure so if they dont know what kind of restructure then is it actually restructure? ive been told ATL already had a meeting about whatever it is so if there is any ATL drivers on here please let us know what you were told. if its true that they've already had a meeting it must not be bad for them because they're not freaking out on here.. so if it isnt bad for them it must be bad for someone else...

this thread is from last year according to dates on post.. what is going on this year? who is getting restructured or what centers are losing jobs? Ive asked and asked and continue to get the deer in the headlight look and if something is going on someone somewhere knows something and it would be nice if they would tell somebody so we can figure out if we need to find another job or put our house on the market now since its gonna take months and months for it to sell... well the least I can hope for if they go for the volunteer layoff again maybe some of the old timers will take them up on it and get their year salary and retire in style... I am just getting tired of the no answer for my questions problem..... obviously where there is smoke there is fire but what kind of fire is the million dollar question.. drivers say restructure but they dont know what kind of restructure so if they dont know what kind of restructure then is it actually restructure? ive been told ATL already had a meeting about whatever it is so if there is any ATL drivers on here please let us know what you were told. if its true that they've already had a meeting it must not be bad for them because they're not freaking out on here.. so if it isnt bad for them it must be bad for someone else...

Holy **** driver, take a breath. This thread was from last year so I wouldn't sweat it too much. Who gives a **** anyway if this dump decides to restructure everything? The sun will rise tomorrow no matter what

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sweating the thread as much as i am sweating the fact something is about to happen. and the something that is about to happen could result in my job being outsourced even more than it already is. than what? get busted back to part time after the 5 below me get layed off? i as many of you have a family and 3 kids to feed, so yeah im a little concerned with how my job future looks..

im not sweating the thread as much as i am sweating the fact something is about to happen. and the something that is about to happen could result in my job being outsourced even more than it already is. than what? get busted back to part time after the 5 below me get layed off? i as many of you have a family and 3 kids to feed, so yeah im a little concerned with how my job future looks..

Hell, I'm still pissed at how the natl guys were able to come in a get some of our freight fired and others to get shot to the bottom of the starving board due to their supposed back room deal. Yea, I'm certain some unsavory **** is headed our way but what exactly can any of us do about it that's all I'm saying'

Hell, I'm still pissed at how the natl guys were able to come in a get some of our freight fired and others to get shot to the bottom of the starving board due to their supposed back room deal. Yea, I'm certain some unsavory **** is headed our way but what exactly can any of us do about it that's all I'm saying'
Some of you you guys sound like a bunch of little boys who didn't get your way. You accuse the National guys of doing some kind of back stabbing on you. Are you serious??? You may be surprised, but the National guys are truck drivers. That's all. They have no power to sway management any more than you do. The National drivers were swept up in the mess just like you were. A lot of us were making over $70,000/yr on the team runs before the merger. Now most are lucky to break 50k. So why don't you grow up finally and accept that truth which is so obvious. Everybody got shafted here. Not just poor little you.
If anybody ever wants some whining lessons, they know for sure just who to go to. :crybaby:

Yea? Not my fault your company sold you out so why the hell should we get screwed? And frankly im tired of hearing how nice the natl drivers are. Yea I think my mailman is a nice guy but I certainly wouldn't want him bumping me out of a job

Pretty funny too watching the natl guys run every GD night and watch guys who been at freight much longer get to sit at home but I guess you find that pretty funny

Didnt we have a Changes comming in May thread last year? Nothing happened. The NE Regional VP had no earth shattering news when he visited this week.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::hissyfit:
Yea? Not my fault your company sold you out so why the hell should we get screwed? And frankly im tired of hearing how nice the natl drivers are. Yea I think my mailman is a nice guy but I certainly wouldn't want him bumping me out of a job

Pretty funny too watching the natl guys run every GD night and watch guys who been at freight much longer get to sit at home but I guess you find that pretty funny