FedEx Freight | Charlotte City Drivers Attention!

Here ya go... Just under $300/mo including vision & dental:

2015health1.jpg

2015health2.jpg

2015health3.jpg

Mine is $117 month including everything.

Actually the OR for 2014 was 92.4 for all segments combined. Express was 95.7, Freight was 94.5 and Ground was 83.2.

I was informed that all the city and line haul drivers at any center that has voted the Union in that until a contract has been signed all pay and benefits are frozen. No raise's or bonus's are giving to ALL the drivers even the ones that voted NO. Don't climb down my throat I'm just asking a question. Is this true??
I'm not too sure if that would be legal.I think the NLRB would be informed of such corporate action.

Actually you are nowhere near the most profitable carrier. The OR for freight is around 95. Old D, Southeastern and Saia at all in the 85-91 category while making upward of a billion worth of revenue. Break the companies down that fall under the fedex umbrella, you can see the numbers for yourself.

You only correct that OD is more profitable. As far as FXFE goes you are wrong. It's 89.6. The 1st quarter results published Sept 17, 2014 say:

FedEx Freight Segment

For the first quarter, the FedEx Freight segment reported:

• Revenue of $1.61 billion, up 13% from last year’s $1.42 billion

• Operating income of $168 million, up 70% from $99 million a year ago

• Operating margin of 10.4%, up from 7.0% the previous year

Source? FedEx Corp. Earnings Surge in the First Quarter | FedEx Newsroom

So all this talk of getting a union and actually voting it in in several locations has increased our productivity? Now if we continue this momentum through the next 3 quarters we will have turned in a record year all while voting in Teamsters across the country. Don't seem like a bad deal Don Brown so get ready to negotiate.

Actually you are nowhere near the most profitable carrier. The OR for freight is around 95. Old D, Southeastern and Saia at all in the 85-91 category while making upward of a billion worth of revenue. Break the companies down that fall under the fedex umbrella, you can see the numbers for yourself.
Going off of what Logue was telling us plus the meeting we had recently where they told us our OR was 10.4

That exemption that the unions are getting for healthcare is going away. Then you will be in the same boat as the rest of us.

Obama care goes back to the Supreme Court in March I think, and depending on the decision I think they said by June it could be resolved all together!!! The decision will be in June, so who knows?????? VOTE YES!!!!!!

Obama care goes back to the Supreme Court in March I think, and depending on the decision I think they said by June it could be resolved all together!!! The decision will be in June, so who knows?????? VOTE YES!!!!!!

Even if it is repealed do you really think corporate will automatically reinstate our 2005 medical plan? or even our 2010 plans?

Here ill help you... NO!

Without representation you can be asured it will be years before they offer us better medical coverages and even then we will just have to accept what whatever they give us.

United we will be guaranteed the ablility to negotiate those things and see to it that any medical plan changes that is offered is with our best intrested in mind.

Even if it is repealed do you really think corporate will automatically reinstate our 2005 medical plan? or even our 2010 plans?

Here ill help you... NO!

Without representation you can be asured it will be years before they offer us better medical coverages and even then we will just have to accept what whatever they give us.

United we will be guaranteed the ablility to negotiate those things and see to it that any medical plan changes that is offered is with our best intrested in mind.

So will John Q Public, like he had before the ACA... Insurance companies won't be saddled with the Caddie Tax to have to pass on to the customer... My son's insurance went up , on average $1.50 a paycheck(every two weeks) before the ACA.. Now his is going up $2500 per year after Jan. 1....

So will John Q Public, like he had before the ACA... Insurance companies won't be saddled with the Caddie Tax to have to pass on to the customer... My son's insurance went up , on average $1.50 a paycheck(every two weeks) before the ACA.. Now his is going up $2500 per year after Jan. 1....

Dam Loon that sucks