FedEx Freight | Chicago Heights, IL has date with the ballot box

CG90BUY.jpg
BUMP...

Here's your chance CGT. By voting "no" you're saying that your fine with how you are treated there and wish for it to continue. That's fine if you feel that way, but I know just from the times I've had the misfortune of being there, I hated every second of it. "What time did you start today?" None of your F'n business, I'm on a turn, give me my hooks so I can get out of here. Absolutely ZERO "give a crap" about you.

Make sure you look at how much has changed for the better for the drivers since the company said they "made some mistakes" and begged for another chance. They've had 6 months....not much. If anything they are reverting back. Don't fall for it.

Here's your chance CGT. By voting "no" you're saying that your fine with how you are treated there and wish for it to continue. <SNIP> Absolutely ZERO "give a crap" about you.

Alternatively, how about no matter which way you vote you are saying: "I have weighed all the pros and cons as I understand them, considered my options and decided representation by the IBT is/is not the solution."

Let the folks vote how they think is best and let the chips fall where they may. If you don't like the results either way you can always seek other employment.

Alternatively, how about no matter which way you vote you are saying: "I have weighed all the pros and cons as I understand them, considered my options and decided representation by the IBT is/is not the solution."

Let the folks vote how they think is best and let the chips fall where they may. If you don't like the results either way you can always seek other employment.

And if you don't like the results you can find something better to do with your time. Oh thats right you have a contract to bust this union.

Best of luck folks. I'm sure over the last few weeks they have made lots of promises, just as they have over the last year, when the first centers petitioned. Many of the issues, like a better pension better healthcare, and a improved benefits pacakage, could of already been in plac during the last year. insted, the chose to spend millions on a anti union campaign. They could stopped it in its tracks, but they chose the path of kicking it down the road. What's that tell you? Think about it. And they say trust them, it will be better. Just like the gpd, which probably was an strategy to determine who would likely go union, based on pay. That sounds more like them, imho.

Best of luck folks, many of us are counting on you. While management is downplaying, mocking us all, you have the ability to show them there is strength in numbers, and the time is now for change!

why does the non union side always come back with "seek other employment".
Do you always run away from problems.
I choose to improve my job for me my family and co-workers.

why does the non union side always come back with "seek other employment".
Do you always run away from problems.
I choose to improve my job for me my family and co-workers.
Therein lies YOUR problem...it's NOT YOUR job, it's FedEx's job!
Correct me if I'm wrong but you still sign the back of the check, until you sign the front of the check it's not your job!

fed ex hired me to do a job so untill they replace me it is my job.
My job to make them a profitable company that i have and exspect fair compensation in return.
Therein lies YOUR problem...it's NOT YOUR job, it's FedEx's job!
Correct me if I'm wrong but you still sign the back of the check, until you sign the front of the check it's not your job!