FedEx Freight | Chicago Heights, IL has date with the ballot box

why does the non union side always come back with "seek other employment".
Do you always run away from problems.
I choose to improve my job for me my family and co-workers.

I am talking about AFTER the vote. It's the logical option should the vote not go the way you hope, that goes for the YES and NO voters both.

Of course you could just stick around and continue to be miserable.

You call it running away from problems, I call it solving them.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.--somebody wiser than I.

fed ex hired me to do a job so untill they replace me it is my job.
My job to make them a profitable company that i have and exspect fair compensation in return.
No, FedEx hired you to provide a service to their customers in exchange for the wages and bennies that you agreed to.
At the end of the day it's still their job, they own the job, you do not!

No, FedEx hired you to provide a service to their customers in exchange for the wages and bennies that you agreed to.

Wrong you quoted the fact btw what happened to you being so sure about them pulling the petition? I guess you were wrong like always.

Not really solving a problem When i would be throwing away many years.To go to the bottom of a board and sit by a phone.I choose to stay and try to make things better for my future and others .With a yes or no vote
I dont r
I am talking about AFTER the vote. It's the logical option should the vote not go the way you hope, that goes for the YES and NO voters both.

Of course you could just stick around and continue to be miserable.

You call it running away from problems, I call it solving them.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.--somebody wiser than I.

un from problems .I try to find a solution

spiting hairs a job a service all the same.yes your right i agreed to be hired for a wage and benifits.I did not agree to my benifit package being reduced and cost going up .when the company makes hug profits on all our backs.

Alternatively, how about no matter which way you vote you are saying: "I have weighed all the pros and cons as I understand them, considered my options and decided representation by the IBT is/is not the solution."

Let the folks vote how they think is best and let the chips fall where they may. If you don't like the results either way you can always seek other employment.

Sounds like someone is already making a concession speech.

"....you can always seek other employment." That old gag.

Since we're slinging tired clichés:

One in the hand is worth two in the bush.
A penny saved is a penny earned.
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
Be nice to the people on the way up, because you'll meet them on the way down.
Don't take any wooden nickels.
Early to bed, early to rise.
A watched pot never boils.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Wrong you quoted the fact btw what happened to you being so sure about them pulling the petition? I guess you were wrong like always.
I never said I was sure they'd pull the petition, although the union probably should have, I said I'm quite certain it'll be a NO vote IF they didn't pull the petition first.

K-E-E-P U-P CT....I forgot I have to spell everything out for you.

I never said I was sure they'd pull the petition, although the union probably should have, I said I'm quite certain it'll be a NO vote IF they didn't pull the petition first.

K-E-E-P U-P CT....I forgot I have to spell everything out for you.

Lol nice back pedal think of some way to down play it just in case they vote yes.

Alternatively, how about no matter which way you vote you are saying: "I have weighed all the pros and cons as I understand them, considered my options and decided representation by the IBT is/is not the solution."

Agree, and let's also add: "I will vote for what I believe to be the BEST solution. I will be brave and Vote for what is best for me, my family, my coworkers, and my profession, despite any fears that I may have."

Last edited:
Lol nice back pedal think of some way to down play it just in case they vote yes.
Your debating skills are putrid to say the least...if you're going to make accusations during a debate, it's best if you have proof to backup your claims.

You posted...
in response to my post...
I smell a landslide victory for FedEx brewing in the Windy City...providing the union doesn't get cold feet and pull the petition before their Election Day!!
Providing the union doesn't pull the petition due to lack of support between now and next Friday!
Now PLEASE show us how I back peddled and where I said I was "sure" the union was going to pull the petition!
You and most of your side are masterfully skilled at only hearing/comprehending what you want to hear/comprehend...guess this explains why you're seeking representation.
Maybe you guys should seek an education instead!

Agree, and let's also add: "I will vote for what I believe to be the BEST solution. I will be brave and Vote for what is best for me, my family, my coworkers, and my profession, despite any fears that I may have."

Sure, it can take some stones to vote against whichever way you think the popular vote is going to go.

Fear of company retaliation, fear of co-worker harassment, fear of pricing yourself out of a job, fear of what the company might do if the union is no longer a threat. Fear of what the company may do should it pass regarding job losses, re-routing of a significant amount of freight. Fear of pricing yourself out of a job and being replaced by autonomous trucks.

Sure, it can take some stones to vote against whichever way you think the popular vote is going to go.

Fear of company retaliation, fear of co-worker harassment, fear of pricing yourself out of a job, fear of what the company might do if the union is no longer a threat. Fear of what the company may do should it pass regarding job losses, re-routing of a significant amount of freight. Fear of pricing yourself out of a job and being replaced by autonomous trucks.

Nobody buys into your fear campaign.