Yellow | Chicago heights out of tractors?

LOL...I remember when they said nothing over a "67' on the street....I was so happy....Then I got some Old Air start Volvo that had been around the world 3 times, and the steering wheel so big if ya palmed the wheel in a turn your little pinky would get bent over on the door jamb....after the 3rd time ya would start crying. And guys ***** about the Sterlings, :soapbox:
Come on Wolf. You got some of the best Big R had to offer. I'm sure you remember the 2 story "road commodes". Give you altitude sickness. lol

Come on Wolf. You got some of the best Big R had to offer. I'm sure you remember the 2 story "road commodes". Give you altitude sickness. lol
Thank God I never had to get into one of those to Pedal....I would have blown out both knees jumping in and out every quarter mile. :D

PS I owned an Astro for 12 years......Summer time near any body of water....I just got no better. :27:

He must of had on of the 14xxx series with the 3208 cat in it, the older gas jobs would had to been fueled to get back.....................
That is correct. Those were a nice tractor to peddle freight with in the city. Easy to get in and out of. The cat engine would start right up in the dead of winter.