Yellow | Chicago ridge reopening!

hey albag i know who you are and your are punk and yellow who tell us who you are so we can meet face to face oh yea bring punkstar to roadbots thats it.
Wow ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a new internet tough guy,, you really have a few of us shakin on our boots with all of these threats from your computer..

why cant you people stay on topit there is only yrcf /face it /there is no mention of 309 closing /maybe or maybe not.just 301 opening we will just wait and see.with you aholes bittering is just goyng to cloud eveboese eyes who wants this thing to work if you dont like it the industry has many oprutunites for you just leave/i wish the best to you

why cant you people stay on topit there is only yrcf /face it /there is no mention of 309 closing /maybe or maybe not.just 301 opening we will just wait and see.with you aholes bittering is just goyng to cloud eveboese eyes who wants this thing to work if you dont like it the industry has many oprutunites for you just leave/i wish the best to you

Your post is clouding my eyes!! Spell check, PLEASE!

Chicago Ridge 301

The topic of this thread is about the Chicago Ridge terminal which is in crook county il. HELLO. hotrod cant spell topit or goyng, im i safe to assume he is a driver ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What I find mystifying about all this, if you have seen 301 you would wonder what all the fuss is. The only legitimate reason IMO to like that place is if you live nearby. And if you are a dockman, why for any reason, would you want to work on the dock?

What I find mystifying about all this, if you have seen 301 you would wonder what all the fuss is. The only legitimate reason IMO to like that place is if you live nearby. And if you are a dockman, why for any reason, would you want to work on the dock?

I heard a rumor that it has a new roof!!!?????????!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Are you refering to residents of Indiana who work at 309? Even Mike W realized how great it is to be a "Hoosier".

I refer to NO ONE, as no names were mentioned. However, I did have a little conversation with Mike quite sometime ago. It was of a will see attitude. But if it's that GREAT, may I ask you or Mike does Funjet or Apple vacation's have any All-Inclusive Deals for that heavenly Paradise ?

Why bag are you finding it in need to insult the life of your own..it brings to mind the Donner party in Nevada that did not listen to reason and tried a short cut around Tahoe and ended up eating their own too survive..My dock-men or any dock men are a strong spirited people...a rare few that go and do their job and suffer just what you would think..I have been a dock men and I loved the job and was treated like family always. If you do not believe ..just take some time after your trip and sit with them.. they will say hello they will offer you food ..they may even start to ask you who you are..but that to them doesn't matter..They look at drivers for conversation and have a huge respect for drivers and what we do and YES what we say. Please anyone that reads this and mainly MY dock people and yard and office and janitors and shop and security and management I me and a very big group ok almost all us..except bag.. We need you and are proud of you All you make all us work in harmony ever day.. every hour every second..and I see that we always could crush the other carriers easily we just need to know this..our systems work I see how they work I see other firms that try other options..they fail as one they fail as I and not we.. ask for help and and learn how to lead..leading means you have people whom follow..ask for help ...leave my dock people alone.. please

Why bag are you finding it in need to insult the life of your own..it brings to mind the Donner party in Nevada that did not listen to reason and tried a short cut around Tahoe and ended up eating their own too survive..My dock-men or any dock men are a strong spirited people...a rare few that go and do their job and suffer just what you would think..I have been a dock men and I loved the job and was treated like family always. If you do not believe ..just take some time after your trip and sit with them.. they will say hello they will offer you food ..they may even start to ask you who you are..but that to them doesn't matter..They look at drivers for conversation and have a huge respect for drivers and what we do and YES what we say. Please anyone that reads this and mainly MY dock people and yard and office and janitors and shop and security and management I me and a very big group ok almost all us..except bag.. We need you and are proud of you All you make all us work in harmony ever day.. every hour every second..and I see that we always could crush the other carriers easily we just need to know this..our systems work I see how they work I see other firms that try other options..they fail as one they fail as I and not we.. ask for help and and learn how to lead..leading means you have people whom follow..ask for help ...leave my dock people alone.. please

I have the utmost respect for the men and women who strip and stack trailers. I know many of them at 309. I have spent time on freight docks. Stripping trailers requires thought and attention to detail. And a good stacker is truly an artist. To take a bay of LTL freight, a jigsaw puzzle so to speak, and load it into a trailer that is legal and full is awesome. A talented stacker creates a masterpiece in every load. I sincerely mean it when I say that those brothers and sisters are the BACKBONE of this organization.