Yellow | Chicago ridge reopening!

(from the article flywheel posted)
Yellow Chief Executive Bill Zollars said the planned merger would allow the companies to cut yearly costs by $45 million within two years and by more than $125 million after five years.

:LMAO: They laid me off 4 1/2 years ago. They should be rolling in dough now! :biglaugh:

Apparently, the medicine worked in your throat. Very Good ! Just as long as I don't SMELL like the Commode , like you ! Now go back to music practice & KEEP ON ROCK in STAR....

OK loose wheel! Whatever your talking about. :nutkick:

(from the article flywheel posted)

:LMAO: They laid me off 4 1/2 years ago. They should be rolling in dough now! :biglaugh:

Funny thing, they said productivity went up about that time. :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Just kidding of course. :Poke:

Such rapier wit.... I'm impressed..... the time and thought that must have gone into that......

Now be nice ! The original author of the post deserve's all the credit. My observations were of possible SMELLY assumption's. Didn't take long at all,even being on the clock getting paid for it to.

Now be nice ! The original author of the post deserve's all the credit. My observations were of possible SMELLY assumption's. Didn't take long at all,even being on the clock getting paid for it to.

Hey Fly-Turd, looks like everyone is in line to kick you while your down!!
*hint*- go away

hey albag i know who you are and your are punk and yellow who tell us who you are so we can meet face to face oh yea bring punkstar to roadbots thats it.

hey albag i know who you are and your are punk and yellow who tell us who you are so we can meet face to face oh yea bring punkstar to roadbots thats it.

This is just some dumbbell who we pissed off. Probably picked up a new email address to get an alias TB membership. Junior member?? Please, take your non tough guy threats elsewhere...
PS- Teller, stop using Wal Mart texting.

Maybe you guys who don't want to go to the Ridge can find work else where ?? Or maybe some people think the place will fall apart if they don't show up tomorrow.

Kinda reminds me of those illegals that cross the border at night to work then run back home when the sun comes up.

I have NEVER tried to disguise who I am. And if as you say, then you know that also. What I post is NO different than what I say. I am AND will remain proud of Roadway. However, there is no longer a Roadway Express anymore than there is a Yellow Freight. For all employees there is only YRCF and perhaps that is a fact YOU should become acquainted with.

It's going down to 7 degrees tonight in Chicago. Better close all the dock doors and turn up the heat.

Kinda reminds me of those illegals that cross the border at night to work then run back home when the sun comes up.

Are you refering to residents of Indiana who work at 309? Even Mike W realized how great it is to be a "Hoosier".