College Football 2014

I don't either Mud, but weirder things have happened.. Miles is probably looking at another top 10 or top 5 recruiting class again this year at LSU, why would he want to leave that.. Plus, he's averaged 10 wins a season since he's been there, plus a National Championship.. We'll see.. I seen yesterday where Muschamp is close to making a deal with Auburn to be their Defensive Coordinator.. He wants more control over the program..
Plus, I think there was some riff between Miles and Michigan when Miles was at Oklahoma State.. Comments were made from Michigan that Miles was just a "one hit wonder" and that cut him pretty deep.. He's living his dream of keeping "Bo" alive in Baton Rouge.. And, he was also saying that the "powers that be" at Michigan were very angry with Bo when he put Miles on his staff..

Last edited:
MICHIGAN:
''This was not an easy decision,'' Hackett said.

I call b.s. This was a simple decision. Hoke had to go. I know that he was just being politically correct, but praising someone you fired is just b.s.

Gestures like Garner's is the way it used to be in my days. You crush people during the plays, but when it's a dead ball situation, you treat each other with respect and like a human being. I'd like to see more of it nowadays, but it's become more of a run your mouth kind of intimidation versus putting some hurt on them to intimidate them. In the old days, we did our "talking" by nocking 'em on their ass.

Kudos to Garner.

Jim Harbaugh leaving the 40 whiners to head for Michigan. He'll be good for Michigan, but I hope that he quits his damn whining all of the time.

The NFL will miss this guy... The 9ers screwed up big time.. The Big 10 just got a shot in the arm.. Maybe they'll venture down South.. I hear Jimbo likes Baton Rouge...