XPO | Con-way actively looking to sell itself

Accelerator :1036316054:

For 99 dollars a year you too can subscribe to Transport Topics the official newspaper of the ATA American Trucking Association and stay informed on the latest news like the rest of us. You get it delivered at home and can have something to read while sitting in the toilet.

:hysterical: :smilie_132:
They should have a copy at your center.

Accelerator :1036316054:

For 99 dollars a year you too can subscribe to Transport Topics the official newspaper of the ATA American Trucking Association and stay informed on the latest news like the rest of us. You get it delivered at home and can have something to read while sitting in the toilet.

:hysterical: :smilie_132:

Well for 99 dollars a year, I would rather buy a years supply of toilet paper.
Transport topics is a little too rough, chaffes the skin.....:hysterical:

Who really needs a subscription to Transport Topics? Save your 99 dollars a year and just read trucking boards, Doug does. Almost all credible business publishers have a web page to read from free(i.e. Financial Times) and this is also good for the environment due to no paper used for printing. Financial Times has also made it easy to stay updated in real-time via personalized email or Blackberry alerts.

Better yet I propose as a share holder that we place the company on EBAY and see what it fetches, just a thought. I'll start the opening bit at 10.00

Where's the button that sez;

"ASK SELLER A QUESTION"​

?​

Ok stock closed at roughly $55.00 on friday so I guess this raises my bid to $1105.00 I think you're overachieving sir!