XPO | Con-way freight sucks!! please reply

Nobody is going to go anywhere...because this easy money..and we all know it. We're fixing to get a raise and a decent bonus. And don't forget new uniforms so we can look like fedex freight
Does anybody know what the FOS'S are probabley going to get? I mentioned something about that to an FOS that he was going to get a nice check and he said yeah right, we got zero last year. I said I heard that it might be between $5000-$8000 and he said SH!T, no way.

Does anybody know what the FOS'S are probabley going to get? I mentioned something about that to an FOS that he was going to get a nice check and he said yeah right, we got zero last year. I said I heard that it might be between $5000-$8000 and he said SH!T, no way.
FOS bonus is 10% of pay if we achieve 100% of goal. As of now we are at 98% of goal.

Anybody can go on the employee portal and see their YTD total. That FOS you were speaking with was just trying to be modest. He knows.

all what they have to do is look on the portal... mine is 550.00 after taxes and 401k contribution it might be around 50 bucks... All good, free druck on

all what they have to do is look on the portal... mine is 550.00 after taxes and 401k contribution it might be around 50 bucks... All good, free druck on
You've still got the fourth qtr. To go. Mine will be around 800.
How the heck are you going to get drunk on 50$

does con-way suck or just freight in general........worked 58 hours this week, i go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.......58 hours and only 8 hours of overtime.....no, your right, con-way sucks!!!

I worked the same hours you did this week but I get 18 hours of OT. That is NOT RIGHT. You old CSE guys are getting shafted the folks in charge SUCK!!!!!

Maybe a little broader view before you throw your employer under the bus... where in this debate did you mention the PTO premium pay that the old CSE region gets? The company could have taken that away when we changed to PTO days, but the right thing to do was to allow those employees to continue with their formula of time off compensation. What was the standard pay for one week's vacation... 40 or 50 hours of compensation in the South?

Maybe a little broader view before you throw your employer under the bus... where in this debate did you mention the PTO premium pay that the old CSE region gets? The company could have taken that away when we changed to PTO days, but the right thing to do was to allow those employees to continue with their formula of time off compensation. What was the standard pay for one week's vacation... 40 or 50 hours of compensation in the South?
It was, and still is equal to 45 hours.

The RIGHT thing for the company to do is pay OT after 8 and 40, everywhere in the United States. Why is it so hard for you to just say that? How would you like it if us ex CWX/CCX got paid OT after 50. I know I would not like it. Seriously Merdock, I agree with alot that you have to say but for the life of me, I cannot understand why you would try and justify something that is unjustifiable.

The RIGHT thing for the company to do is pay OT after 8 and 40, everywhere in the United States. Why is it so hard for you to just say that? How would you like it if us ex CWX/CCX got paid OT after 50. I know I would not like it. Seriously Merdock, I agree with alot that you have to say but for the life of me, I cannot understand why you would try and justify something that is unjustifiable.

The right thing ? We all know that if there was going to be a change in pay it would not be all go to OT after 8 and 40. It would be all get OT after 50. Not one of us believes otherwise. Right thing or not. The truth doesn't need to be justified. It just is. And we all know this company would rather see you leave than be secure in your job.

The right thing ? We all know that if there was going to be a change in pay it would not be all go to OT after 8 and 40. It would be all get OT after 50. Not one of us believes otherwise. Right thing or not. The truth doesn't need to be justified. It just is. And we all know this company would rather see you leave than be secure in your job.

No, the right thing would be to pay O/T after 40. Who cares if we're exempt employees under the HOS, I know I work hard for this company as do you and would like to be justly rewarded for what I do. Why on earth would you pay a factory worker doing the same process over and over for 8 hours O/T if he works more than 8 but not pay a truck driver O/T when he's doing his best to be safe on the highway or doing physical labor on the dock? They hold that VPP carrot out in front of us, but mine is going to end up being less than 1 week's pay for me. I'd give that up in a heartbeat to get all the O/T I'd be owed if I got it after 40.

I have heard after 45 for all regions is on the way. Along with adjusted hourly rates for cost of living nationwide.

I have heard after 45 for all regions is on the way. Along with adjusted hourly rates for cost of living nationwide.
No on the overtime, yes on the adjusted wages by region, but it is a ways off with no timetable to finalize it. They want to get it right the first time.

No on the overtime, yes on the adjusted wages by region, but it is a ways off with no timetable to finalize it. They want to get it right the first time.

Get what right? The fact they don't value my time past 8 hours as they do everywhere else? That's getting it right, huh?