ABF | Concession Bargaining - How Not To

Why is there so much talk of concession talk?ABF is doing fine as far as I know.

That's because we are correcting all the propaganda the company has been mailing and posting to all it's ABF employees...and a certain trouble making troll...named Joe the Plumber using the same scare tactics and propaganda as the company...that's why!!!!!!

And you are right...the company is doing fine!

I figure if ABF wasn't doing very good.Concessions wouldve been upon you already.If you don't like the proposal presented.Then everyone has the power to use NO.Sometimes NO is not a bad word.You guys used it once already.I don't think all this chatter about this particular issue should even be discussed here.Your Local is a better place for all of your thoughts and opinions

Yes...the local would be a better place...what you fail to realize is that many ABF Teamsters don't go to the local much anymore...after all...who do you think was pushing for the concessions in 2010...and tried to persuade them into concessions they didn't need to take? There are many good locals...but they have to push the IBT's agenda or it's political ******* and the ABF Teamsters know this.