XPO | Conference call 9/28/14

Wondering why you don't enlighten us then...

Read the first post from the original poster. The call was 26 minutes of we will teach them a lesson and starve them out by scaring them not voting in the union .. with a rate increase anticipating freight volumes to slow down and no one makes money.

Read the first post from the original poster. The call was 26 minutes of we will teach them a lesson and starve them out by scaring them not voting in the union .. with a rate increase anticipating freight volumes to slow down and no one makes money.
Now that's INTEGRITY.

I think we can teach them a lesson just as easy as they can teach us one.

There was just an article in the Transport Topics about a bunch of ltl companies doing mid year rate increases. At least in my area, it will help us. There are too many shippers turning to us because they can't get enough truckload carriers in. Say what you want, but I really think any rate increase is because of tightening capacity, industry wide. Other carriers are doing it too.

All I know is the Teamsters Hall is located at 3020 Sandbrook St, Memphis, TN 38116. That's NMP. Local 984 open from 8 am to 5 pm.

Being Sunday afternoon, I think some of you folks are nipping the bud...some of your posts reflect it...

Cowboys going to get another win tonight...!!

Ok everyone you will read it here first. Price increases on the freight will go in effect tomorrow to be used as a scare tactic to for all of you to rethink your union vote. This just proves that the over abundance of arrogance still runs blissful in this corporation. They are predicting that it will get slow to break all of your pocketbooks and wills to feed your families. I just Greg L warned all of you in the video that your decision will affect your families. If you look at past history and line it up ..... it all makes sense.

This one Wondering? This is the first post of the thread.

Being Sunday afternoon, Conwayhink some of you folks are nipping the bud...some of your posts reflect it...

Some people where able to listen to the call. Conway has never been good with secrets

Being Sunday afternoon, I think some of you folks are nipping the bud...some of your posts reflect it...

The Ole Lady snatched the bottle of Crown out of my hand.....And said no more.

All I know is the Teamsters Hall is located at 3020 Sandbrook St, Memphis, TN 38116. That's NMP. Local 984 open from 8 am to 5 pm.

You had better make sure that your co-workers are willing to strike and lose money before you even cast a vote..it's going to come down to a strike to get anything done..

How 'bout just wait til Monday, and see what they come up with..I hope it's fair to everyone..

And ya'll need to quit being late to LPR..

This one Wondering? This is the first post of the thread.

yes sir meester gee tar man. the raise and the trucks being turned up were rumors started last week. as well as I know this place when we react negatively in their eyes they try and spank us with a switch ... this will eventually backfire

Well if this is true and I don't doubt it but I'm a little surprised because I thought they just raised the rates considerably to where they said they needed to be a few months ago. I know nothing around here makes much sense but it doesn't make any sense that they'd write the letter of apology about how they got our raise wrong and then tell us tomorrow to hit the road if we're not happy. Either way, We'll soon know what it's all about.

Well if this is true and I don't doubt it but I'm a little surprised because I thought they just raised the rates considerably to where they said they needed to be a few months ago. I know nothing around here makes much sense but it doesn't make any sense that they'd write the letter of apology about how they got our raise wrong and then tell us tomorrow to hit the road if we're not happy. Either way, We'll soon know what it's all about.

I know. Its a head scratcher.