XPO | Conference call 9/28/14

And they say money isn't everything.....I'm with you, how much?

It doesnt matter how much, they will just take the VVP bonus away or say "sorry guys and gals, our profits have dropped so no VVP"
VVP, or whatever they want to call it>

time to stand up!!!!

It doesnt matter how much, they will just take the VVP bonus away or say "sorry guys and gals, our profits have dropped so no VVP"
VVP, or whatever they want to call it>

time to stand up!!!!

oh no, the VVP is looking good this year. profits are up..quit being so negative..it's not healthy. :D

Beerfd have u seen all the damages in LDA alone omg that's gone up accidents are way up we are already 500 plus over goal for the year too.more reasons to not give us vvp

Beerfd have u seen all the damages in LDA alone omg that's gone up accidents are way up we are already 500 plus over goal for the year too.more reasons to not give us vvp

backing into a dumpster or scratching a pole is not an accident, they say it is, but it is just life in driving a truck. besides it's only an accident if it's reported by someone. right.

Greg looked so happy knowing he had another bonus coming his way :)
Basically any "raise" you given put it in your own retirement and medical savings account because your on your own ladies..
Anyone hired before 2007 just shut up and grab a breaker cause the rest of us have a lean meeting to attend

with all due respect, drivers won't stick together. They would step over the body of a driver to get his load. I've seen the high fives when a driver gets fired.... Yay me! Moving on up! Your living in a dreamland if you think there is any consensus in this industry, or that any union can

I would hate to work where people would be happy to see you get fired!! No wonder the comments on here seem so self centered!!! Screw that!!!!!!

I forgot what the president said.
Southern boys have complained very loudly for many many years about pay inequities.

Why did they not listen all those years?
And why the abrupt and sudden turnaround?
And did they say anything about listening to our issues/concerns tomorrow?

We were told this morning...

1. Turning the trucks up to 65mph on their next p.m.

2. You can take up to 60hrs for a vacation, so that your check for that week doesn't suck so much.

3. Raise that takes affect 1/4/2015

4. No changes to insurance this coming year.

That's all I know.
It sounds like their trying to buy your no vote! Don't be bought for a ham sandwich!

It sounds like their trying to buy your no vote! Don't be bought for a ham sandwich!

All I want is the whole hog they promised me when I started here.
It was to be a fair and equitable exchange, and I have followed through and continue to follow through with my end.

So what is the monetary increase with their deal?

Doesnt seem that great.

Just wish reality would strike some of you.

And the reality is that if we were all in the game it would be a much better trade for us, the labor.

If ABF, New Penn, Reddaway, Holland, UPSfreight, YRC,......
...AND CONWAY AND FEDEX were all in the game together, common sense would tell you that would be best.......
any weakness in the union occured by deregulation.
Now may be the only time to make it better.
Division caused all the nonsense instability we all deal with.

One of our guys used to work at 4-5 companies part time when he started. All the same rate. It didnt matter where the freight was. They all contribute to Teamster healthcare and as long as he worked enough hours in the quarter he never lost it.
They also all made pension contributions. They differed but pay was same and healthcare.

Thats what we should want.
We get same wherever we go and let the bosses " compete" for less pay for more work.

Wise up.
The freight is heavy and their short drivers.

They ain't buying any votes with this. Didn't change a thing. In fact the pro guys at my barn were literally screaming mad about the whole thing.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, My barn got the big raise, but unlike some other drivers, I'm not going to roll over and cheer because I got mine so screw the rest of you.
The raise was a good start, but that's not the only problem here.
And for all of you [ you wouldn't be happy with anything they do for you] WRONG doing 1 thing when 10 needs to be done is not righting the ship.