XPO | Congratulations! ! You can thank Laredo!

Well give us the corporate information to look up what you pay your drivers and what their pension is and what union they are part of.

It's your story. Not mine. I don't own any trucks. I don't pay any drivers to operate the trucks I don't have.

Shoot me your address and I'll get that right to ya!!

Based on your convictions, you will have to go work for Pitt Ohio. That's another corporation worth standing up for.
XCO is having meetings and is signing cards.

They have been having meetings and signing cards for over three years.

I would not be surprised if the dock hands go Union before the drivers do.

These drivers are a clumsy mess. They can't agree about anything. Bunch of back stabbing hypocrites.

The dock help does nothing but complain that the drivers are in their way. And they ain't lying.

The dock help does nothing but complain that the drivers are in their way. And they ain't lying.

It must be a whole different world over there, then. Ever since they started hiring the dock workers, they have done nothing but tear up freight and get in the way at all the FAC's I ran to. Most of them couldn't be trusted to tie their own shoes, honestly...

I like the baggy pants, the white nike's, and the gang symbols they flash. Very entertaining.

What couldve been so bad unless you were breaking the rules or wanted too? Unless you are one who had to go through concession votes repeatedlly.. But I never would have seen starting at the bottom somewhere else wouldve been better.

If ya dont like the union when they get in theres always jobs unloading vans and pickup trucks for flea market venders.....
let the flea market decide your destiny. lol. I doubt theyll organize anytime soon........unless the country keeps following your ideals of no unions.

I have said over and over that I am in Columbus Ohio. We have union jobs everywhere. If I wanted a union job I would have one.

I came to Con-way on purpose to get out of the union after repeated bad union experiences at my previous employer.

People like you need to realize that the union is not the lord and savior you claim it to be. You are praying to a false god. And I want no part of it.

If you would like a union so badly fill out an application. They are every bit as hard up for drivers as everyone else is.

I specially liked highspeed's comment;

"People like you need to realize that the union is not the lord and savior you claim it to be. You are praying to a false god."​

All union members everywhere, past and present are going to hell.

That's A little harsh don't u think. And ur opinion is like well u know but one question how much more **** will u take before u start taking action. Everyone has that point urs might be a lot more than others

I specially liked highspeed's comment;

"People like you need to realize that the union is not the lord and savior you claim it to be. You are praying to a false god."​

All union members everywhere, past and present are going to hell.

People are truly putting more than just hope, but faith into this union stuff.

It's not pretty. This is just a job. There are plenty of jobs. There's a shortage. People should not be this desperate.

That's A little harsh don't u think. And ur opinion is like well u know but one question how much more **** will u take before u start taking action. Everyone has that point urs might be a lot more than others

I am dying to know just WTF you meant to say here. What are you asking and whom are you asking ?

:17113:
To be perfectly honest, and this is not intended as a joke, in all my years as a teamster the only ppl who got paid on grievances without a massive battle were the company pukes.

Grievances have been paid out monthly at local hearings and quarterly at committee hearings
at yrc, abf, holland now and 20 years ago (yellow and roadway seperate then).What you are saying
is not true and you were never a teamster even if you did work for a union freight line.

:17113:

Grievances have been paid out monthly at local hearings and quarterly at committee hearings
at yrc, abf, holland now and 20 years ago (yellow and roadway seperate then).What you are saying
is not true and you were never a teamster even if you did work for a union freight line.

So your saying there is never any favoritism in a union shop ? Riiiight.

So your saying there is never any favoritism in a union shop ? Riiiight.
People are people wherever ya go. But........in a union shop there's things you can do to stop it.
If a junior guy gets more miles if done improperlly, a senior guy can get paid the extra miles even though he didn't drive them. Money stops that favoritism.
If a junior guy gets called in 2 hrs earlier than a senior guy....the senior guy gets paid those extra hours if he was legally available to start.
If a favorite gets picked to do yardwork instead of dock ya can make a seniority yard bid.

If somebodys getting mistreated theres all kinds of ways to deal with that with a barn full of Teamsters.And all that and more can be done with no fear. None whatsoever.

You guys have Con-Job by the short hairs thanks to Laredo. Con-Job has already caved by restoring what they took from you guys. Settling for stolen givebacks is like not pressing charges against a burglar, because the cops returned your stuff. Thank the Teamsters for the restoration of the stolen goods. And if you guys have any self-respect like the guys at Laredo, thank the teamsters by becoming Teamsters.

"MORE" TEAMSTERS=BETTER CONTRACTS FOR "EVERYBODY" :usa2: