XPO | Congratulations! ! You can thank Laredo!

Boat rocker.....they can never restore what they and still taking. Yes, these new incentives they are dangling in front of us is better than nothing. To bad those drivers that got the glass house's attention will not be getting the raise. I just wish we could consintrate on trucking. There has been too much water over the dam for me to forget. I am not greedy just want what was promised. We keep killing the same horse, I would vote yes just to let the glass house a truck is coming their way.(white line fever). With that being said, I really believe nothing will come from this.. Too many back-stabbing,egotistical,self-centered,knuckle-dragging drivers to United. So let's just truck

Boat rocker.....they can never restore what they and still taking. Yes, these new incentives they are dangling in front of us is better than nothing. To bad those drivers that got the glass house's attention will not be getting the raise. I just wish we could consintrate on trucking. There has been too much water over the dam for me to forget. I am not greedy just want what was promised. We keep killing the same horse, I would vote yes just to let the glass house a truck is coming their way.(white line fever). With that being said, I really believe nothing will come from this.. Too many back-stabbing,egotistical,self-centered,knuckle-dragging drivers to United. So let's just truck

There will always be cowards, fortunately the secret ballot allows everyone to remain anonymous. "so let's just truck"=Let's keep taking it in the you know what, cause I'm a weak-obedient slave.

"I don't follow cowards, I lead them" - Jesus

Agree. 100%

There will always be cowards, fortunately the secret ballot allows everyone to remain anonymous. "so let's just truck"=Let's keep taking it in the you know what, cause I'm a weak-obedient slave.

"I don't follow cowards, I lead them" - Jesus
We got a real dogmatist on the board.

Haven't actually received anything yet. Maybe January 4th rolls around and they say they can't give the raise promised because of a harsh winter or a thousand other reasons. Maybe they give the raise and insurance goes up, maybe they give a raise and take away OT at the terminals that get it. The saga continues. Maybe we get the raise and everyone says "now we want happiness" lol, who knows.

If I was CEO, and/or a major shareholder, "Sincerity" should whisper an implementation long before the New Year.

I specially liked highspeed's comment;

"People like you need to realize that the union is not the lord and savior you claim it to be. You are praying to a false god."​

All union members everywhere, past and present are going to hell.
Holy cow!!!! I just got named shop steward, I don't want to go to hell! Really I don't!

All I want to do is represent my guys. Geezz, who knew I was setting myself up for torture in the afterlife by being a union member?

I really am at a loss for words, the post I quoted was quite possibly the dumbest I have ever read on these boards. :(

Highspeeds feels desperate and is grasping for what ever "argument" his atrophied brain can conjure up.

Have gotten so I start smh BEFORE I start reading his posts - severe credibility issue. BUT he does bring constant amazement to this board.

Holy cow!!!! I just got named shop steward, I don't want to go to hell! Really I don't!

All I want to do is represent my guys. Geezz, who knew I was setting myself up for torture in the afterlife by being a union member?

I really am at a loss for words, the post I quoted was quite possibly the dumbest I have ever read on these boards. :(

I don't think you have much to worry about, considering the source!!......

It was what bankrupt said a few days ago. So now u know high .speed .that's all so don't get bent out of shape OK its all good

You poor man... Your life just got complicated..... Buy Aleve by the gallon jugs man....

Highspeeds feels desperate and is grasping for what ever "argument" his atrophied brain can conjure up.

Have gotten so I start smh BEFORE I start reading his posts - severe credibility issue. BUT he does bring constant amazement to this board.

Quit using big words, I'm trying to keep here....

I went back to around page 8 on this thread and re-read it. Sometimes it's far more interesting all at once than spread out over a week; instead of reading each post as they are written.

There have been repeated parallels to religious or faith based ideals in some of the arguments. In my opinion, that isn't very healthy.

A union is a collection of men and women. Lead by men and women. Unions fall to corruption and bad decisions all the time. It is completely fallible.

To your point, of course, so is the company. However there is clearly a lack, if not a shortage, if not a full blown absence; of faith, or trust, or even just good will, for the company.

How about you stick to attacking the post and not the poster ? I don't need any credibility. I'm not desperate. I don't have any argument to bare.

You are the one trying to convince people you have a better way. Those are the things you need to express and convey. What is your argument ? Why do you seem so desperate to change peoples minds ? How credible are you and how credible is what you are saying ? These are your burdens.

Projecting them on someone you consider as opposing your view only strengthens what they are saying. Validating their argument lends it credibility and shows what they have to lose.

I went back to around page 8 on this thread and re-read it. Sometimes it's far more interesting all at once than spread out over a week; instead of reading each post as they are written.

There have been repeated parallels to religious or faith based ideals in some of the arguments. In my opinion, that isn't very healthy.

A union is a collection of men and women. Lead by men and women. Unions fall to corruption and bad decisions all the time. It is completely fallible.

To your point, of course, so is the company. However there is clearly a lack, if not a shortage, if not a full blown absence; of faith, or trust, or even just good will, for the company.

How about you stick to attacking the post and not the poster ? I don't need any credibility. I'm not desperate. I don't have any argument to bare.

You are the one trying to convince people you have a better way. Those are the things you need to express and convey. What is your argument ? Why do you seem so desperate to change peoples minds ? How credible are you and how credible is what you are saying ? These are your burdens.

Projecting them on someone you consider as opposing your view only strengthens what they are saying. Validating their argument lends it credibility and shows what they have to lose.

WOW, this is heavy man......

You poor man... Your life just got complicated..... Buy Aleve by the gallon jugs man....

The crap you will hear and see. My time as a steward lead my to question humanity. People are broken. Society is broken. This world is broken.

I agree with both of you, but for me its all about service, service to my local and service to my fellow workers.

Unfortunately it may be short lived due to my distaste for Sysco and their 60 hr plus work weeks.