TForce | Contract Information!

That is what I was wondering about myself. But that is what my friend from Indy sent me. Maybe the teamsters didn't want that floating around by people like me emailing it. I honestly don't know.
Skeeter, I think that we will still have to wait and see about this contract. The biggest thing for myself is a grievance process. I've seen 4 of my fellow co-workers fired for something that was over looked for others. This will end.

Skeeter, I think that we will still have to wait and see about this contract. The biggest thing for myself is a grievance process. I've seen 4 of my fellow co-workers fired for something that was over looked for others. This will end.

I have seen 2 fellow drivers who were fired return with the peer review board. I don't think the process was unfair at all. Hell, 1 of them even had back pay awarded!

I have seen 2 fellow drivers who were fired return with the peer review board. I don't think the process was unfair at all. Hell, 1 of them even had back pay awarded!

I understand there are different needs in every terminal. Probably in some areas the peer review board would be unfair.

I'm on my soap box not because I believe we don't need the union. Working for UPS I believe we do.

But I want what we deserve. [MASTER FREIGHT]

If you want to talk about things unseen. This very well could affect the LTL on their up coming contract. Just setting the stage.

I understand there are different needs in every terminal. Probably in some areas the peer review board would be unfair.

I'm on my soap box not because I believe we don't need the union. Working for UPS I believe we do.

That was never a possibility.

[/QUOTE That was never a possibility

I disagree it is possible or far as I'm concerned I don't need the teamsters if that is all they can do for me.

Gentlemen, I think that your best bet is to wait until the actual contract is published. As far as I know and I have just checked around my circle of reliable sources, and as far as they know is that the official copy is yet to be published. There is many legal issues concerning the publication of contracts without first going through the proper motions. While what you guys are looking at may not be exactly what you expected, is because it is from what I am reading, is incomplete. Please relax and be confident there has been an enormous amount of effort into the construction of your agreement.

I will see it in its entirety this weekend. And then I will sit down with a note pad and calculator and see witch side tips the scale. Now that you all got me in the mood, hopefully I won't be depressed.:smilie_132:

Gentlemen, I think that your best bet is to wait until the actual contract is published. As far as I know and I have just checked around my circle of reliable sources, and as far as they know is that the official copy is yet to be published. There is many legal issues concerning the publication of contracts without first going through the proper motions. While what you guys are looking at may not be exactly what you expected, is because it is from what I am reading, is incomplete. Please relax and be confident there has been an enormous amount of effort into the construction of your agreement.

This is the path I have been on all along.:1036316054:

Skeeter the contract is missing article 26 -The pay increases. There is also alot of senority language missing. Hey at least we keep or a/c in the trucks! Now, what are the real issues you refered to before?

Skeeter the contract is missing article 26 -The pay increases. There is also alot of senority language missing. Hey at least we keep or a/c in the trucks! Now, what are the real issues you refered to before?

I know I don't know why it's missing. If someone from Indy would let us know I would appreciate it. This was all copied and sent to me. Someone at that meeting could shed some light if there was another pamphlet or something.

But at least I got quite a bit of it out there for you guys to read.

I know I don't know why it's missing. If someone from Indy would let us know I would appreciate it. This was all copied and sent to me. Someone at that meeting could shed some light if there was another pamphlet or something.

But at least I got quite a bit of it out there for you guys to read.

That is true. thank you for that. again what are your real issues?