XPO | Conway goes union---- will they will go out of business ?

Seniority's not the problem, that comes with time be it company or union. I'm not trying to stir anything up. As you said don't ruin it for you as long as you get yours thats the problem. You must not care about any other fellow DSR's, every one for them self. We all work hard your not the only one. By the way glad your at a great place not all are. So tell us all what you really think you have not said any thing useful yet, just don't ruin it for you. They have a word for that- selfcentered look it up
Yeah your right' that is all you ever hear out of beerfd. We are going to get layed off or they are going to shut the doors and my barn is the best, so don't u guys ruin it for me! It's all about beerfd and forget the rest of the employees.

Yeah your right' that is all you ever hear out of beerfd. We are going to get layed off or they are going to shut the doors and my barn is the best, so don't u guys ruin it for me! It's all about beerfd and forget the rest of the employees.

That's not how I feel.

That's not how I feel.
Thats what i see from all your posts, but im not surprized by it,this is the worse place i've ever seen for company brown nosers and snitches! but that will change when a few are blackballed. My pen is warmed up and full of ink bring on the card!

:fingure:Well I see some of the Self Centerd Antisocial BugbearS have given up. If you don't get bugbears look it up.{The unions going to take everything away from me.} Better take another look its CNWY that has slowly taken away or slowly given back, like the 401 match only if you where hired before 2006 will you get it. Don't belive me just read the post that should be hanging up at your station. Give up and don't fight for every one who is a DSR it just shows your true colors. They will have to starve me out which they have aready started, I have gone from 55 plus hours a week to just getting my 40 and thats having to fight for it.Thats alot of bull:::shit:::

The take aways will always exceed the peace offerings in my opinion. Behaviour that is tolerated is behaviour that will be repeated. Think sad poverty story being served up while certain folks continue to reap the rewards of our hard work in the form of massive bonuses,platinum parachutes and really sweet perks. Read the financial disclosures.

In my opinion if they fold its because they choose to do so. Im not a pro union guy by any stretch but I think their whole deal with not wanting the "U" is it might effect salaries and bonuses somehow plus they might actually be held accountable and have to treat you like a human. One mans opinion and Im to the point where I could care less if we unionize or not Im looking for an out. Tired of the bs I'm done.
My sentiments exactly, Blue! I'm not pro or anti union and could care less what they do, because I'm gone! I hope they reap everything they have sown. They are gonna need a big wheelbarrow if they do...

It will drive away customers, we will experience lay-offs. We'll go to two seperate boards instead of one. Linehaulers will sit at home when they don't have a run, instead of being able to work the dock. And we will still have sub-service. If you don't have atleast 2 years in, then you might want to be looking for another job. OD is hiring.

Just why will it run off customers??? I don't understand your logic for that comment !!!! Senseless comment!!

We won't be able to give a good price. They would have to shrink the work force and business to a managable level. And then go from there. We would never catch up to OD stock price again. This is not chic little syndrome... look at history and look at financials.. And please don't anybody us UPS as an example. They are way out of our league with that 50 billion revenue.

????????? Really!!!!!!!!

????????? Really!!!!!!!!

You are commenting on stuff from three years ago. Really.

But I am sure he still feels the same way now. So he likely will reply.

So this post is really just a bump that the thread didn't deserve.

But you posted a senseless comment about something you claimed was a senseless comment.

And being the king of senseless comments, I must one up you.

So let me ask you. What is the difference between an orange ? Not sure ? Well, me either. But it must have something to do with a lawn mower. Because hedgehogs don't have sleeves.