XPO | Conway goes union---- will they will go out of business ?

No telling how this group will react,they have probably spent most of the night and this weekend trying to get a hold of their college profs to tell them what to do now.You would think they would ask someone who went to the school of hard knocks.They just might call a Emergency lean meeting and start hanging signs every where.Someone needs to get a hold of that gun they keep shooting themselves in the foot with pronto!

It will drive away customers, we will experience lay-offs. We'll go to two seperate boards instead of one. Linehaulers will sit at home when they don't have a run, instead of being able to work the dock. And we will still have sub-service. If you don't have atleast 2 years in, then you might want to be looking for another job. OD is hiring.

im a road driver at Upsf and when I don't get a run I worked the dock to get my 8 hours in. We have some guys go home when they don't get a run but that's their choice. They can stay to get their 8 for the day. In our new contract we guaranteed 8 hours on dock if we don't get a run. Sometimes they have to send some of the part time guys home when we stay.

No telling how this group will react,they have probably spent most of the night and this weekend trying to get a hold of their college profs to tell them what to do now.You would think they would ask someone who went to the school of hard knocks.They just might call a Emergency lean meeting and start hanging signs every where.Someone needs to get a hold of that gun they keep shooting themselves in the foot with pronto!
That would be hilarious if it wasn't so true...

Who ever is guiding them now is failing at every turn. Doing nothing would have better results than what they did do.