XPO | Conway is also organizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody put me on a pedestal and I never asked to be the go to guy for anything. As for my minimal knowledge as you say: I have been a union driver my entire career, shop steward for several years, I'm a 4th generation teamster whose family members have been involved in the union at both the local and national levels for over 80 years as stewards, trustees, Secretary-treasurer, and national vice-president at large. But if I have any questions regarding an organization you have zero experience in, I will be sure to go straight to you.
. WOW with all that experience you shouid be more involved with flawless and decisive answers without remorse or envy towards the union you sponsor so dearly ,either if its 2 days or 80 years experience show it with certainty ,and clearly as a current dues paying member in good standing I could only assume as you claim ( but ill take it as gospal for now ) shoud know what's at stake ,plus creeping over into the Conway forum you personally should be promoting all the benifits of what these guys are trying to form (a union ) with the exception of two , and besides calling out and actual organizer on here puts doubts as to what you pose to be .
PS . Don't doubt a persons experience , as it just might exceed yours .

. WOW with all that experience you shouid be more involved with flawless and decisive answers without remorse or envy towards the union you sponsor so dearly ,either if its 2 days or 80 years experience show it with certainty ,and clearly as a current dues paying member in good standing I could only assume as you claim ( but ill take it as gospal for now ) shoud know what's at stake ,plus creeping over into the Conway forum you personally should be promoting all the benifits of what these guys are trying to form (a union ) with the exception of two , and besides calling out and actual organizer on here puts doubts as to what you pose to be .
PS . Don't doubt a persons experience , as it just might exceed yours .
The so called organizers on here, and I say that because I know who at least one of them is, are embarrassing themselves and the union they ar e trying to sell with their actions. I'm sorry if you, or they for that matter, dont like that I call it as I see it. You dont win over someone by belittling them and not giving the whole story. I dont see them giving as you say flawless answers. How would you know what is flawless or not? I believe in disclosure.

The so called organizers on here, and I say that because I know who at least one of them is, are embarrassing themselves and the union they ar e trying to sell with their actions. I'm sorry if you, or they for that matter, dont like that I call it as I see it. You dont win over someone by belittling them and not giving the whole story. I dont see them giving as you say flawless answers. How would you know what is flawless or not? I believe in disclosure.

Tell ya what , this pissing match is going is no where so ill be nice and offer up a little advice in good faith , the two clowns you are so eagerly to pal up with over here and carry conversations are actually laughing in your face because the union you sponsor they despise , they dislike it so much they sucker you in with pity and feed there anti union narrative of give backs / paycuts etc ? So calling stuff as you see it is probably the best thing to do before you take a look aroud at who's actually sharp as marble in some cases .
And if these organizers are so embarrassing please step up to the plate and give it all you got , I for one would actually love to see what you have to offer besides a critiquing stance !

Dang ATM, convict done took all your years of experience and threw it out the window. Better go find some more experience and holla at the convict next year... Lol

Nobody put me on a pedestal and I never asked to be the go to guy for anything. As for my minimal knowledge as you say: I have been a union driver my entire career, shop steward for several years, I'm a 4th generation teamster whose family members have been involved in the union at both the local and national levels for over 80 years as stewards, trustees, Secretary-treasurer, and national vice-president at large. But if I have any questions regarding an organization you have zero experience in, I will be sure to go straight to you.

Yeah, that is kinda how I thought you would feel about it. Who is this kid telling you what it's all about when you are living it ?

Driver, I appreciate your willingness to tolerate this ridiculousness.

Personally I would rather get my info from driver than someone claiming to be a union salesman.

Tell ya what , this pissing match is going is no where so ill be nice and offer up a little advice in good faith , the two clowns you are so eagerly to pal up with over here and carry conversations are actually laughing in your face because the union you sponsor they despise , they dislike it so much they sucker you in with pity and feed there anti union narrative of give backs / paycuts etc ? So calling stuff as you see it is probably the best thing to do before you take a look aroud at who's actually sharp as marble in some cases .
And if these organizers are so embarrassing please step up to the plate and give it all you got , I for one would actually love to see what you have to offer besides a critiquing stance !

So much for quitting the personal attacks ?

I ain't laughing in the face of anyone going through what those guys are going through. It has to be very tough.

And they got drivers jumping ship left and right. It's not the union paradise that you claim it is. It's really life.

Just because you have been sold don't mean we are all buying that crap. Getcha a big bag and pack it home with you. It's all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.