FedEx Freight | CRW Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 - Pretty sure FXF wasnt the first to try that...........must have just been better at it.......
#2 - Fact on that one is that since I am fully vested, I could cash out the lump sum and bury it in the yard if I wanted.........would eliminate any worries about decreasing that way........only worry would be ensuring I didnt forget where its buried......
Actually Roadway was the largest, until Yellow bought them and "fixed" it.

Fact # 5 the teamsters have a well documented history of violence and corruption. Anyone who can read will find that all of these "FACTS" are easily proven to be true. Now who is lying?

Still watching those old black and white documentaries of the Teamsters or better yet those anti union films they make you watch with those long 1970's black Cadillac coup de villes, polyester pants and wide collar shirts.

C'mon man get with the times will you, are you saying this still exist????:hilarious:

Ok so what's your point with your "fact"?
This is true, but from what is said on here nobody gets the same amount, I've heard so many different replys and none of them are the same!! And as far as the Teamster pension goes, there is a whole lot more people involved in the Multiemployer funds than just the Teamsters!!

You are saying that more than Teamster contribute to their pension fund?
That's not what I said, read it again! There are more folks in multi employer funds than just teamsters!! I never said a thing about just the teamsters fund! You seem to like to read into things to benefit what ever the hell your agenda is!! Your probably a big Citibank backer who think the banks should be bailed out over the pension funds!! Wall Street are the ones who are killing the funds!!

That's not what I said, read it again! There are more folks in multi employer funds than just teamsters!! I never said a thing about just the teamsters fund! You seem to like to read into things to benefit what ever the hell your agenda is!! Your probably a big Citibank backer who think the banks should be bailed out over the pension funds!! Wall Street are the ones who are killing the funds!!
And why do people keep going to the teamsters fund on this subject anyway?? FedEx drivers would negotiate there own pension sitution anyway!!

Ok I'm lost, everybody paying into the Teamsters pension fund is a Teamster, they may not be truck drivers but they are Teamsters. You said "as far as the Teamster pension goes, there is a whole lot more people involved in the Multiemployer funds than just the Teamsters". Why can't you engage in a debate with out getting profane and insulting?

And why do people keep going to the teamsters fund on this subject anyway?? FedEx drivers would negotiate there own pension sitution anyway!!

I started out talking about Fedex's pension you went to MEP's not me, and I've never said Fedex would get into a MEP. And I have no agenda this will neither benefit or harm me.

Ok I'm lost, everybody paying into the Teamsters pension fund is a Teamster, they may not be truck drivers but they are Teamsters. You said "as far as the Teamster pension goes, there is a whole lot more people involved in the Multiemployer funds than just the Teamsters". Why can't you engage in a debate with out getting profane and insulting?
Don't recall using profanity, see there you go twisting again! Is there not more Multiemployer funds other than the one the teamsters are in? Are the carpenters not in one of there own! And so on and so on! You seem to be stuck on the teamsters are the only ones??

Don't recall using profanity, see there you go twisting again! Is there not more Multiemployer funds other than the one the teamsters are in? Are the carpenters not in one of there own! And so on and so on! You seem to be stuck on the teamsters are the only ones??

what ever the hell your agenda is!!

Look you said"as far as the Teamster pension goes" I took that to mean there are other involved in their fund if I misunderstood that I'm sorry. Yes there are plenty of other MEP's out there and some of them are in trouble to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.