FedEx Freight | Cummins X15, Eaton trans, ADB, Wingman

No one complaining about the fenders/ splash guards on the new Petes? Cannot pull 5th wheel pin, by hand, when the air assist fails. They do fail, and it doesn't seem to be a deadline item with any urgency to fix.

So, each such truck must carry a dock hook, in order to reach in and grab the handle? Nice...
Dock hook?
We at RC and Co. have a vintage pin puller that has never, ever been anywhere near a dock plate.

PB and KW are identical trucks, with a slightly different body.
They have identical engine/trans.

From my prospective the PB is a smoother truck rides better seems to shift smoother and the frame is a little longer giving more room between cab and trailer. The shifting smoother could be a different tune on computer though. I drive a KW every day but when I get the chance I jump in one of the new PB's.

From my prospective the PB is a smoother truck rides better seems to shift smoother and the frame is a little longer giving more room between cab and trailer. The shifting smoother could be a different tune on computer though. I drive a KW every day but when I get the chance I jump in one of the new PB's.
Instead of the song saying
Gimme back my bullets
It should be
Gimme back my Volvo.

A few months before I left, they cannibalized my R8XXX Volvo.
Had 1.3mil on it, and there wasn't any brand new truck I'd have traded it for. I drove it exclusively for 5yrs. Loved that truck. Was so nimble compared to the newer, clumsy feeling PBs and KWs.
Rode sooo much better, and felt twice as strong.

I mind the new Auto Volvos at all, but would rather have an old Lightning 10 anyday.

A few months before I left, they cannibalized my R8XXX Volvo.
Had 1.3mil on it, and there wasn't any brand new truck I'd have traded it for. I drove it exclusively for 5yrs. Loved that truck. Was so nimble compared to the newer, clumsy feeling PBs and KWs.
Rode sooo much better, and felt twice as strong.

I mind the new Auto Volvos at all, but would rather have an old Lightning 10 anyday.
Well shoot, while we’re wishing for things that we can’t have...
Sure wish I could have HD4631 again. 3406B. Got smoke?