FedEx Freight | Date for Cinnanimson election

Dident run his mouth all day until the press release..... Are you Union? I thought I read that somewhere ...

No he was on this last night before the press release, and yes I'm union but I don't buy into the union fixes everything mentality I'm in the minority among union members but I still feel that way.

I fixed it for you to reflect a more accurate depiction.

Your truly brilliant a class act, I'm no union buster I just have first hand experience (which you don't) that's says the union isn't the answer in this case. I would be more pro union if they did what they were supposed to do and stayed out of most of the stuff that they stick their noses into.

No he was on this last night before the press release, and yes I'm union but I don't buy into the union fixes everything mentality I'm in the minority among union members but I still feel that way.
im thinking you may want to work non Union with the way you think, it's not perfect but it's better then what fed ex has now.....

I think you have that backwards. "Evil rich, wheres my fair share of the rich peoples money". That's obama propaganda. Strangely enough sounds just like union people.
Exactly how many loads did them rich people strip, load, pull, pickup and deliver to make it all THEIR money.

Alot of business money is bank loan money.
Bank loan money is from OUR Treasury.
That's OUR money.
And letting them keep us divided gives and ensures a perception that it is "their" money.
Its really pretty similar to welfare. Especially when ya can invest in this company, take money and they go bankrupt...and keep repeating it. All the while taking....until eventually our dollar loses position of world reserve currency. When we lose that we will all be working to pay only the banks similar to communism.
And it will be because the people who should have stuck together did not. They shouldn't keep printing it but they will because we let them do what they want by not unionizing.

Elaborate on doing what theyre supposed to do and what they should keep their nose out of.

Your truly brilliant a class act, I'm no union buster I just have first hand experience (which you don't) that's says the union isn't the answer in this case. I would be more pro union if they did what they were supposed to do and stayed out of most of the stuff that they stick their noses into.

Elaborate on doing what theyre supposed to do and what they should keep their nose out of.

OK, politics mostly, also telling companies how to run their business's lobbying in Washington with member money and railing against big business for lobbying.

Now elaborate on "Bank loan money is from OUR Treasury" most is not. I'm also a little fed up with the we did everything and management had no part in the success of the company, I've always been amazed to listen to people that can manage their own finances but know how to run a multi billion dollar business.

The union can fix alot IF you want to participate.
It isnt gonna work if ya think you're gonna put in $53/ month and expect a million dollars/ year and not participate.
Thats the mentality of shareholders. Which is a lazy and unethical mentality imo. Its not a slot machine.

That mentality is a major problem in our country imo.
Participation brings better results. Not just putting money in and expecting.

Maybe that worked in the 60's.
But numbers are too low for that now

What union tells a company how to run its businesx?
We have a contract which they sign.

Ive been told numerous times by my BA that " we cant tell them how to run their business" in different situations with guys complaining. Im a steward.

OK, politics mostly, also telling companies how to run their business's lobbying in Washington with member money and railing against big business for lobbying.

Now elaborate on "Bank loan money is from OUR Treasury" most is not. I'm also a little fed up with the we did everything and management had no part in the success of the company, I've always been amazed to listen to people that can manage their own finances but know how to run a multi billion dollar business.

What politics?
What kind of lobbying against big business ?

Banks only have to have a perecentage of cash to cover what they loan out. They get the large percent at the Discount Window at the Federal Reserve. That comes from our Treasury which is mostly bonds I think. Bonds are investmemts in OUR NNation. Not just the bankers or businesses.....They keep changing names cause they never pay it back. THEY dont have to compete and work harder...only we do........and if the unions dont stay active in politics it stays like that. Only a fool would want that. A fool and his money will part. It has. Because we stay dvided just how they like it. Easy Street.