FedEx Freight | Date for Cinnanimson election

I wonder is someone typing a post at this very moment? To share the results... Clicking Refresh... Refresh again... Patience grasshoppers...

What happen to the back bone of america. I guess the no voters are obama fans cause he don't care about america like the no voters in cin. But thats ok the rest of us us still have a pair and we will make it happen

I got $10 says this is the end of the union "fire" .

If it didnt pass in Jersey, its a non starter everywhere else. If you cant make it work in old, union country, it has a snowballs chance in hell down south, and out west.

Overplayed your hand. Too much spite, and not going union for the right reasons.

"Yeah! Lets stick it to them!
Lets show those big wigs! "
" Im gonna curse this place daily, but still show up, daily, collect a check from them, but lets bring them to their knees! "

Better luck next time.

If it didnt pass in Jersey, its a non starter everywhere else. If you cant make it work in old, union country, it has a snowballs chance in hell down south, and out west.

Overplayed your hand. Too much spite, and not going union for the right reasons.

" Im gonna curse this place daily, but still show up, daily, collect a check from them, but lets bring them to their knees! "

Better luck next time.

I bet 100 to 1 that you will lose we will win 1 center at a time. yes cin. out of picture as of now but the big boys and girls are ready to start playing. sit back and enjoy the show

Better luck next time.

You forgot Jersey has 3 more to go, this loss gives us more reason to keep the fire burning, Its not over yet. You would love to see it fizzle, wouldn't you ??

If it doesn't happened at least we had enough courage and balls to go against Fedex and their corporate clowns and not put up with their greed and unfair policys. 15 yrs of dedicated service and this is how I get treated ? In the beginning when AF treated us with respect and fairness I would have never thought about union, we did not need it. The past three years or since the merge with fedex national fedEx corp really showed us their true colors. Well Union or Not I don't trust these skunk rats anymore. VOTE YES !!!!

Better luck next time.
Monday morning quarterback....classy....

What happen to the back bone of america. I guess the no voters are obama fans cause he don't care about america like the no voters in cin. But thats ok the rest of us us still have a pair and we will make it happen
I think you have that backwards. "Evil rich, wheres my fair share of the rich peoples money". That's obama propaganda. Strangely enough sounds just like union people.

Monday morning quarterback....classy....

How is he Monday morning quarter backing? He's been saying this all along agree with him or not he has been consistent, he's giving his opinion based on what he saw last night. How is it any different that what the pro guys are doing, they're calling the no voters some pretty harsh things but that's ok.

How is he Monday morning quarter backing? He's been saying this all along agree with him or not he has been consistent, he's giving his opinion based on what he saw last night. How is it any different that what the pro guys are doing, they're calling the no voters some pretty harsh things but that's ok.
Dident run his mouth all day until the press release..... Are you Union? I thought I read that somewhere ...

Better luck next time.

You're quite enthusiastic about it, driver. I'll take that $10 bet! Let's be clear, you did say " its a non starter everywhere else".