Yellow | DHL or UPS buying YRC freight ?

Eric Zeemen

TB Lurker
Credits
H25o0GB.jpg

All I know is what I heard in Cedar Rapids last weekend.That they are talking synergies, and cleaning out the chicken coop out back to make room for some new CEO's office!!!
That chicken coop will be my new office.
CRST??? I hope....
If you two won't stop emptying your "deuce bags" out the window, you will have a brown hotel....

All I know is what I heard in Cedar Rapids last weekend.That they are talking synergies, and cleaning out the chicken coop out back to make room for some new CEO's office!!!

I thought the chicken coops were north of Cedar Rapids on I-380?

Iowa DOT may object to the unauthorized remodel, regardless of claims of eminent domain!

I thought the chicken coops were north of Cedar Rapids on I-380?

Iowa DOT may object to the unauthorized remodel, regardless of claims of eminent domain!
BRG Patel Consulting, Agricultural Division, found a loop hole in Iowa laws, stating an existing structure previously used for poultry, cattle, or sheep, may be upgraded to current local and state zoning, building codes, and building suitability for occupancy, for use as a business, residence, or lease property, by said owners,or sub leased owners, to conduct their operations, weather or not it invokes any of the previously named livestock.

BRG Patel Consulting, Agricultural Division, found a loop hole in Iowa laws, stating an existing structure previously used for poultry, cattle, or sheep, may be upgraded to current local and state zoning, building codes, and building suitability for occupancy, for use as a business, residence, or lease property, by said owners,or sub leased owners, to conduct their operations, weather or not it invokes any of the previously named livestock.

SAY WHAT?