Yellow | DHL Rumors ??? (again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Abf? Absolutely. Welch had to admit they approached ABF about a deal a while back, and I remember him saying he thought it was a good idea then and still thinks it's a good idea now. I'm not saying it will happen or I want to see it happen, but it's certainly still a possibility. Once these executives get something in their heads, they don't let it go very easy.
And what would they buy it with? YRC has 15 year old equipment that still has bank liens , that sounds a lot like Dollar Bill talking.

Yep..... No one gonna touch this company with a 28 foot pole!
It's so deep in debt and mismanaged... No way.
Yrc is still running on 1980 standards. The future has passed us long ago.
With equipment to match. The trailer I pulled yesterday was manafactured in 1979.

We'll get some new equipment?!

xzN5HjM.jpg

And even better...some new uniforms?!

fsFBu0f.jpg

:hyper:
All you need now is a red nose and your a clown

I'm sure that's just started up again because Yrc is making a presentation at a Deutche bank conference, the rumors usually start anytime Yrc and Deutche bank are mentioned in the same sentence. Imo nobody would come anywhere near this company, because not only are you buying a unionized company that's a complete mess, but you're buying all the debt and pension liabilities that comes with it. Not to even mention the hole we're in equipment and technology wise. Only thing I could possibly see happen on the m & a side would be us acquiring ABF, which would improve our equipment and technology immediately. And would be a significant upgrade on mgmt aa well.
Buy ABF with what?

As I remember correctly.The overture that Welch was offering to buy ABF.Was in the time period of YRCW and the Teamsters MOU2014 VOTE SCAM

I'm sure that's just started up again because Yrc is making a presentation at a Deutche bank conference, the rumors usually start anytime Yrc and Deutche bank are mentioned in the same sentence. Imo nobody would come anywhere near this company, because not only are you buying a unionized company that's a complete mess, but you're buying all the debt and pension liabilities that comes with it. Not to even mention the hole we're in equipment and technology wise. Only thing I could possibly see happen on the m & a side would be us acquiring ABF, which would improve our equipment and technology immediately. And would be a significant upgrade on mgmt aa well.

thought to ponder just saying ups and dhl make insane amount of profit per quarter ups makes like almost a billion dollars a quarter if I remember right, so one quarter of profits would almost pay for yrcw debt, another quarter a billion would buy a ton of equipment, etc the real asset would be the network and employees, so never say never

,thou highly unlikely but yrc is a lot smaller so SEC would have a hard argument to not allow because where not any where near as big we where when separate so fed x and UPS couldn't claim there to big

thought to ponder just saying ups and dhl make insane amount of profit per quarter ups makes like almost a billion dollars a quarter if I remember right, so one quarter of profits would almost pay for yrcw debt, another quarter a billion would buy a ton of equipment, etc the real asset would be the network and employees, so never say never

,thou highly unlikely but yrc is a lot smaller so SEC would have a hard argument to not allow because where not any where near as big we where when separate so fed x and UPS couldn't claim there to big
So ups would buy into a pension they paid 6 billion to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.