Yellow | DHL Rumors ??? (again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could buy YRCW
That is funny right there. I thought I would throw this out to you BRO, we get our letters around October 2nd or shortly there after. We need to look into the adoption papers soon. Then again if DHL or UPS is going to buy into what they bought them selves out of, then maybe we are going to be OK. You know when Bernie Sanders becomes President. :hide:

That is funny right there. I thought I would throw this out to you BRO, we get our letters around October 2nd or shortly there after. We need to look into the adoption papers soon. Then again if DHL or UPS is going to buy into what they bought them selves out of, then maybe we are going to be OK. You know when Bernie Sanders becomes President. :hide:
Hang on til I get my letter, ESP! They haven't yet decided how to classify me. I'm due (no cuts) 2455@ month in four years. If they leave me under YRC as per where I'm classified currently (I just checked) I'll get approx 1750 or so, maybe. Or if they call me Vested/ Terminated, I'll maybe be lucky to get 850. If that happens, I doubt I can support both your family and mine at the same time.....:nutkick::regretful::popcorn:

Can't find the smilie with the shoulder shrug. Guess we'll just have to wait and see?

It's only money. Ill just have to find a way to make more!

Reactions: ESP
Hang on til I get my letter, ESP! They haven't yet decided how to classify me. I'm due (no cuts) 2455@ month in four years. If they leave me under YRC as per where I'm classified currently (I just checked) I'll get approx 1750 or so, maybe. Or if they call me Vested/ Terminated, I'll maybe be lucky to get 850. If that happens, I doubt I can support both your family and mine at the same time.....:nutkick::regretful::popcorn:

Can't find the smilie with the shoulder shrug. Guess we'll just have to wait and see?

It's only money. Ill just have to find a way to make more!
You won't be able to afford one of those boxes you haul now, unless they give you one for being a good employee!!!!!

You won't be able to afford one of those boxes you haul now, unless they give you one for being a good employee!!!!!
They don't give discounts. That's how they afford to pay me the big bucks! Only place I ever worked that can throw a nickle in the air and make it rain $50 bills... A lot better than the way YRC throws up a dollar and it rains 85 cents!

That is funny right there. I thought I would throw this out to you BRO, we get our letters around October 2nd or shortly there after. We need to look into the adoption papers soon.
It won't be the end of the world for the not yet retired if we agree to continue working. The actual retirees are screwed, I agree.I hadn't planned to retire until 70 anyway. When I joined the CSPF I planned for 2500 from them and 1500 from SSI at 62- equalling 4000. If cspf cuts me to 850, SSI is Supposed (yeah, right) to pay me 3300 at age 70- still 4000. Much as cuts stink, I'd rather get a stable 850 a month for years, than get 2455 for three months and then zero because the fund is broke.

Of course, all this is health dependent. In my 50s, I successfully played in a full court basketball league with 20 year olds. Now in my 60s I can run sprints, but no longer win them..... Several times a week I have to carry my half of 115 300lbs caskets. Gotta keep strong. Only 8 1/2 more years- no problem!

CSPF already penalizes retiring before 65. Ssi already says I don't qualify for unrestricted until 66. What's 4 more years?

Last edited:
People on here demand batting practice pitches across the middle of the plate so they can slam home runs. Life throws fastballs to the chin or curves nibbling the corners. Close your stance, choke up, shorten your swing. Drive opposite field singles or drag bunt, or even sacrifice flies and 'take one for the team'. Keeping the game going until you figure a way to win is all that counts....

People on here demand batting practice pitches across the middle of the plate so they can slam home runs. Life throws fastballs to the chin or curves nibbling the corners. Close your stance, choke up, shorten your swing. Drive opposite field singles or drag bunt, or even sacrifice flies and 'take one for the team'. Keeping the game going until you figure a way to win is all that counts....
Man. You could do radio play by play for the Ridge Sox!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.