Yellow | DHL's Future in LTL

Stop it! My sides hurt!!
Actually Elwood, I heard a rumor you & your brother never gave that Cook County clerk the payment for the Orphanage. They say you really made a down payment to buy Yellow & Roadway & the time. What really did happen to that 5,000.00 cash? Those kids must be mighty hungry by now. Von.

Just remember Dollar Bill's words when he first formed YRC. He stated early on that with all the mergers and acquisitions going on that "YRC was going to be One of the big players, instead of part of one of the big players". I think I like his "vision" better than Leo's...:biglaugh:
Dollar Bill also said he had more money on the table.Other words he wasn't finished buying.

What if one of the LTL companies goes the other way and buys DHL? Would that be a shocker? Hell, Yellow has already bought everything that is orange or yellow except Schneider and Estes. Who's to say they wouldn't want to go after DHL? In this business I am just glad that when I go to work each day the gate is not padlocked shut.:chairshot:
I was told after asking during a interview. That YRC is looking at getting into the package delivery business.

Ao7HVJL.jpg