Yellow | DO NOT BUY from WALMART!!

Don't be so comfortable

Hunting Dawg i am a walmart driver and i would say if we were unionized we would be like all the rest of the union carriers,out of a job or worried about who is going to buy us then put us out of a job.
And if all union employees would refuse to shop at all non union retail stores, you might be out of a job. Be glad the union employees like some I have seen post here (not all) are meesters.

And if all union employees would refuse to shop at all non union retail stores, you might be out of a job. Be glad the union employees like some I have seen post here (not all) are meesters.

And if people like you would actually never post here this place would be a hell of a lot better. But it's a free country and ignorant sacks of ::shit:: like you have the right to be here just like the rest of us have the right to shop where we want, buy what we want, from who we want depending on our own financial situation.

My bills and goals come before yours BRO, so I'll do what is best for my family and not think twice about yours. Now you can run home to your old lady and tell her how the Teamsters are full of meesters because of guys like me and you know what.......I'll still sleep just fine.

As a matter of fact I'll be heading out to Sams Club here in a bit would you like me to pick you up an economy pack of kleenex and douches? Free of charge.

You might be right thinking that you are doing the best for your family right today. But the fact of the matter is you are going to be very upset when your kids or grandchildren say to you, I have to move to China or Indonesia to find work because the people who bought items at discount stores in the late 90's and early 2000 put all manufacturing out of business and we don't manufacture anything anymore. Don't think about what's good for you today, think about what our future is looking like.

You might be right thinking that you are doing the best for your family right today. But the fact of the matter is you are going to be very upset when your kids or grandchildren say to you, I have to move to China or Indonesia to find work because the people who bought items at discount stores in the late 90's and early 2000 put all manufacturing out of business and we don't manufacture anything anymore. Don't think about what's good for you today, think about what our future is looking like.

Why did you leave out cars and trucks? Plus why not say don't buy anything where they use illegal labor

That might include the lettuce for your salad or the tomato for your burger (the beef came from the rain forest). And of course the hops picked by whom?

should have taught them to drive, because this country will still always need a truck and driver to get the freight from the port to the walmart.

My wife has not earned a paycheck since 1992 because of a heart attack at 25 years old and multiple surgeries and other medical problems since. In spite of my working as many hours as I possibly could including working 2 full time jobs and sleeping 4 hours a day if I was lucky we had to file for bankruptcy in 1996 and more recently lost our home because I just could not keep up. We live literally paycheck to paycheck, we have no savings and our kids cannot even play any organized sports or get involved in any after school activities because we can't pay for them. We don't have anything extra EVER! We know all about doing without and we have even begun shopping at the Goodwill for clothes. DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE OR OTHERWISE ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I am a laid off road driver out of 326. I currently reside in a 2007 kenworth and make a hell of a lot less than at YRC. Walmart is east to get into with truck and trailer and a nessesity when try to eat cheap out of the cooler in your truck.

I propose this....the next shift all you anti-walmart people are working, refuse to load and haul their freight to the D/C. If they are so awefull then don't service them either!!!!

Each one of us can make up our own minds whether or not to shop at Walmart.I have my own reasons which include having seen three local business go out directly caused by Walmart..If you want to shop there go for it..that is your decision,doesn't make you a bad person nor am I a bad person because I don't go to Walmart.

Very good explanation there Crazy, I feel the same way. At least I'm trying to buy as many American made products as they become available. You know, most of this controversial B/S could be eliminated if Congress would put tariffs on all imports to level the playing field.
That way, people would buy quality instead of just cheap.

Please support our American manufacturers, and stop the movement of our jobs overseas and across our borders! This is the true fail-proof way to fix our economy!

“Made In America” Products:

Pyrex
Wigwam socks
Corelle dishes
Fiestaware dishes
Maglite flashlights
U.S. Wings leather flying jackets
Silkies Pantyhose
Some Carhartt products
YKK zippers
Some Red Wing boots
Aspen Log Furniture
Harden Furniture
Nautilus Fly-Fishing poles
Ruger guns
American Derringer guns
Heritage guns
Brilliant Products blow dryers
White Creek Tile
Bunn Coffeemakers
Diamond Craft cookware
Homer Laughlin China
Spice Rax
Kwik-kut kitchen items
Buck Knives
Harley Davidson motorcycles
Victory motorcycles
K’Nex
Marble King
Oreck vacuums
Some Goldtoe Socks
Estwing Hammers
Vaughan Hammers
Railroad Socks
Purity Air Filters
Milwaukee Sawzalls (not their drills, etc.)
Rubbermaid
Kirby Vacuums
Bunn Coffeemakers
Thill Bobbers
Libman Mops and Brooms
Simplicity vacuums
Baillie Lumber
Some New Balance Shoes
Stenograph stenotype machines
Justice furniture
Vaughn-Bassett furniture
King Hickory furniture
Steelcase office cabinets and desks
Diamond Gusset Jeans
Filson outdoor clothing
some Thorogood boots
Cooper B-Line strut, bolted framing
Domestic Fabrics linens
Channellock Pliers
Earthquake Tillers by Ardisam, Inc.
Mossberg guns
Marlin guns
Viking cooking ranges
Koala Bear Kare products
Swanstone sinks
Mansfield Toilets
some Cannondale bikes
most Cub Cadet mowers
most Shop-Vac brand shop vacuums
Air-Kwik fire extinguishers
most Lisle Tools
Diamond strike anywhere matches
WinCraft sports merchandise
Sioux City Brick
Forest Designs furniture
TerraSack reusable grocery bags
Brinly lawn equipment

And, of course, always remember to check the tag in case any of these change!

HowToBuyAmerican.com AllAmericanClothing.com