TForce | Double Check your Paycheck

Yup, This week they have the Drops & Hooks at Dock rate again. The rate should be $22.15 per hour not $21.55
I guess I file another grievance on a weekly basis until its straightened out. Anyone else have this problem with drop & hook pay?

file that grievance put your issues in writing...don't just talk to the manager follow up with a grievance to the union....get a set (and I don't mean trailers) do something...

3200 people had payroll issues this week.

It wouldn't be so bad if the issues were all the same, but there are a multitude of problems with employee pay checks in all classifications and non union office staff with this payroll change. What a mess to clear up.

It wouldn't be so bad if the issues were all the same, but there are a multitude of problems with employee pay checks in all classifications and non union office staff with this payroll change. What a mess to clear up.

It would be nice if they gave us a decoder ring to figure these things out. I've got drops and hooks and fuel at 21.55 and 22.15. Union dues are coming out at a different rate evey week. I know the check is short but how the heck do you file a grievance when you can't even figure out what they paid you for, let alone what they cheated you out of??

It would be nice if they gave us a decoder ring to figure these things out. I've got drops and hooks and fuel at 21.55 and 22.15. Union dues are coming out at a different rate evey week. I know the check is short but how the heck do you file a grievance when you can't even figure out what they paid you for, let alone what they cheated you out of??

I would like my union due's to come out weekly rather than monthly. I wonder if this can be changed?

Although we have been paid (road drivers) top rate for drop & hooks, I see page 36 section 4. PAID FOR TIME Says, Except as otherwise specified in this agreement that all other time spent by a road driver on the clock shall be compensated at the local wage rate for dock work.

Yet, page 33 Article 26 section E. says Local/Road Driver Rate of pay is to be $22.15 I will let the Union Hall Grievance procedure figure it out.

Rddr's a good way to verify what your getting paid for is to ask your payroll clerk for your work detail, for the entire week. It's in our contract that we can get a print out. It will break down all of your swipes for everyday. Such as how many minutes you drop & hook and what job class your getting paid for and if you got paid for it and if management changes something. Get familiar with your work detail especially stewards it can save you a lot of time and might give you the evidence your looking for.

Although we have been paid (road drivers) top rate for drop & hooks, I see page 36 section 4. PAID FOR TIME Says, Except as otherwise specified in this agreement that all other time spent by a road driver on the clock shall be compensated at the local wage rate for dock work.

Yet, page 33 Article 26 section E. says Local/Road Driver Rate of pay is to be $22.15 I will let the Union Hall Grievance procedure figure it out.

Everyday, it is a adventure.:1036316054:

Does anyone know if its possible to get the Union due's deduction changed from monthly to weekly?? I would rather have $15.00 per week deducted apposed to $60.00 per month.

Does anyone know if its possible to get the Union due's deduction changed from monthly to weekly?? I would rather have $15.00 per week deducted apposed to $60.00 per month.

From what I understand we can, the hall is reluctant to do so considering it makes it harder for the girls at the hall when processing payments. So the hall would rather not.

Just checked my paycheck at UPSERS and again it's wrong. I will ask again for a copy of last week's swipes and put in for correction. Doe's anyone think this mess is on purpose. We are held accountable for eveything we do. I think it's time someone in payroll is held to the same standard. Could it be that anyone is changing our clock times? Just asking. They can't be that bad can they?