TForce | Double Check your Paycheck

Just checked my paycheck at UPSERS and again it's wrong. I will ask again for a copy of last week's swipes and put in for correction. Doe's anyone think this mess is on purpose. We are held accountable for eveything we do. I think it's time someone in payroll is held to the same standard. Could it be that anyone is changing our clock times? Just asking. They can't be that bad can they?

There has been allot of payroll mistakes on all employee's union and non union office staff since the new payroll department has changed. I don't believe all mistakes are on purpose. It just comes with the massive change. I do believe the change in drop & hooks pay rate is on purpose. Since July we have been paid $22.15 for D&H. Now they found that open door loophole in the contract and are paying &21.55 local cartage dock rate. The contract also states that a Road driver is paid $22.15 At the very least I would think Jockey $21.80 as the contract states would be in order. The way I see it Road drivers will never make top rate as the contract states we will. At this point no matter what we ATA swipe, Its going to be local cartage dock rate. We all have been paid top rate for D&H since July, Your pay stub is your proof. File a grievance and fight for it. You just lost your last two pay raises and for every pay raise forward there will be a .60 cent difference never reaching top pay.

Just checked my paycheck at UPSERS and again it's wrong. I will ask again for a copy of last week's swipes and put in for correction. Doe's anyone think this mess is on purpose. We are held accountable for eveything we do. I think it's time someone in payroll is held to the same standard. Could it be that anyone is changing our clock times? Just asking. They can't be that bad can they?

Week 3 for us with wrong paychecks. When we asked management for a copy of last week's swipes was told that part of the computer was down. So what did they do make up the numbers??? We were also told you only get paid for 18 minutes to drop and hook. If it takes you a half hour tough luck, you only get paid for 18 minutes. With all of these grievances being filed everywhere what the heck is the Union doing to help straighten this out? I'm really frustrated because we're also being told when things get fixed there will be no back pay for the errors already made! Anybody else been told this or is this just to get up to stop filing grievances?

Week 3 for us with wrong paychecks. When we asked management for a copy of last week's swipes was told that part of the computer was down. So what did they do make up the numbers??? We were also told you only get paid for 18 minutes to drop and hook. If it takes you a half hour tough luck, you only get paid for 18 minutes. With all of these grievances being filed everywhere what the heck is the Union doing to help straighten this out? I'm really frustrated because we're also being told when things get fixed there will be no back pay for the errors already made! Anybody else been told this or is this just to get up to stop filing grievances?

Keep filing. Keep filing. Per the contract, you can request a copy of your swipes and they have to honor it. Keep filing. So far ,I have been paid the time it takes to drop and hook no matter how long it takes. Remember, for years we chased trailers that weren't there, trailers that were supposed to be placarded when loaded, and a host of others things we wasted time on not getting paid for. Now this stinks with the pay reduction to 21.55 for d+h. I agree with you. Where's the international on all this. We have not heard a thing if they are working on these things or not.