TForce | Double Check your Paycheck

Another thing was I was able to go on UPSers the night before and look at my pay and now I can only look at the check on payday. Also its layout/configuration is all together changed. I don't like it.

And if you print it you will see that it only takes up 1/4 of the page! Little teeny tiny print. There's an improvement opportunity here!

one thing that has been happening is that there has been a big push to get the road drivers dispatched on time, and what happens is a sup will disp a driver before his loads are ready so it looks like the trailer was closed on time and what that does is clocks you out automaticaly when you are dispatched.

Guess what, whoever does that crap can be fired and possibly go to jail.

just got paid and the classication diff. pay is not subtracted on my check. was there a grievence upheld or when they changed banks did they forget to stick it to us.

just went online to upsers.com and viewed my paycheck.next to vacation hrs available is OPD 8 hrs. WTF does that stand for.does anybody know?

This new check info format SUX!!!!!
hopefully this is just a first run and it will be better next week.

I can't even tell if the final pay of my check was deposited into my account. No acct# on there to verify.

I have noticed on our new pay stubs that drop and hooks hourly rate is $21.55 This is wrong. All of my previous (old style stubs) hourly rate is $22.15

im gonna give them a chance to get this all straightened out. bc i seems like everyone paycheck is messed up. i like the old format but this ups's way of doing things.

I have noticed on our new pay stubs that drop and hooks hourly rate is $21.55 This is wrong. All of my previous (old style stubs) hourly rate is $22.15
If you do not slide into your proper department you will be paid for dock worker rate. If you are, then look at the ATA screen with your MGR. and STEWARD and look for overrides. Someone could be changing things after you depart or what ever. Many Terminals think they can justify their mistakes by taking away from the employees. My times for the day was overridden once but confronted the person and it stopped. I lost no money but he changed my times to cover his incompetence. As for the new stubs I hear they are working on everyone's concerns and we will see changes in a few weeks. Like our miles driven that week.

If you do not slide into your proper department you will be paid for dock worker rate. If you are, then look at the ATA screen with your MGR. and STEWARD and look for overrides. Someone could be changing things after you depart or what ever. Many Terminals think they can justify their mistakes by taking away from the employees. My times for the day was overridden once but confronted the person and it stopped. I lost no money but he changed my times to cover his incompetence. As for the new stubs I hear they are working on everyone's concerns and we will see changes in a few weeks. Like our miles driven that week.

Your excactly right, any one with a log on ID can access the ATA system, it does leave an ID as to who changed stuff, but that is way too many hands in the cookie jar. They can get in and change hours, then when you catch it your manager can get in and pay you for the missing time, BUT, it will then reflect on your domicile terminals labor to revenue numbers, and not on the terminal you turned at if that was were the discrepancy came from. Just the numbers game.

Yes, but from what I've seen it does leave info to as who made the change but you know how they protect their circle

So these shortages are from UPS changing banks?
They also messed up my retirement payments,I just received a payment ajustment the first of October,retroactive from when I started drawing my monthly payments the first of April this year.
Now I will be getting whats coming to me per month starting with Novembers payment.

Believe me I'll be looking at my retirement statements like the rest of you looking at your pay stubs.

Gee wiz with all of todays technology you'd think they could get it right?

How do you get on upser.com i've been on before now it won't let me on. Don't you drop the zeros and replace them with 3s?

Yep got screwed so did a lot of other people got payed for 27.25 had 49.45. One guy got payed 1.66 amazing.