FedEx Freight | double dipping

Well Beverly, if it was an honest mistake, which is completely possible, then it shouldn't be that hard to explain. FedEx isn't going to fire someone on the spot just because someone reports something. They're going to investigate it. If the driver claimed that it was a mistake, then his payroll record would reflect that. There wouldn't be a pattern of double dipping. He'd be told not to do that again and that would be the end of it.

But,

What if that driver had been doing this for weeks, months or even years? What if he'd been getting away with it because no one caught on to it? Would that make it right? At twenty bucks a pop, when does the amount stolen become worthy of the driver being fired? I guess it would depend on his seniority, huh?

Since you want to make assumptions about me, I'll go ahead and do the same for you. I guess I was just raised with a better sense of morals than you were. I was overpaid a little over $400 on a paycheck once. The odds of it being realized by the company were minuscule. It was a handwritten mistake on the calculation of my mileage by the company. A comma was in the wrong place. The first thing I did after I realized what happened was I gave it back. To keep it would have been stealing.

You're probably the type that would watch a guy beat his wife and keep his mouth shut, because it's none of your business.

I pity you. It's sad that your mother and suspected father never instilled a sense of integrity in you. They failed you and in turn, raised a failure.

LTYspVD.jpg

As far as the rest of your post goes, I won't respond. I'll just go on assuming you're an ass. You probably wouldn't hear me up your soapbox anyway.

That's typical of your type when they lose arguments. I don't fault you. You weren't raised any better.

No, I just have more class than you Ric. I have more respect for myself and my fellow members on this forum than to be reduced to several pages of trading insults.

If it proves anything, it proves you lost. The minute you realized you couldn't defend your argument you retreated to the gutter.

I have more respect for myself and my fellow members on this forum than to be reduced to several pages of trading insults.

Ok Beverly, if you say so.

Man, it must get awful lonely up there on that soapbox Ric. Maybe you should reevaluate your priorities.

...I'll assume your just an ass doomed to remain as such throughout the rest of your years.

As far as the rest of your post goes, I won't respond. I'll just go on assuming you're an ass. You probably wouldn't hear me up your soapbox anyway.

The way I would have handled it, the way I would have hoped someone would have handled it with me would be to walk up to my cab, explain what I did wrong and offer me the chance to make it right...

If the driver was too arrogant to admit his mistake, so be it. Not giving him the opportunity to fix it isn't the right way to be. Nobody likes a snitch. That includes management.

Also, most people only seem to muster enough righteous indignation to drop the dime on someone, if they have something to gain...

The way I would have handled it, the way I would have hoped someone would have handled it with me would be to walk up to my cab, explain what I did wrong and offer me the chance to make it right...

If the driver was too arrogant to admit his mistake, so be it. Not giving him the opportunity to fix it isn't the right way to be. Nobody likes a snitch. That includes management.

Also, most people only seem to muster enough righteous indignation to drop the dime on someone, if they have something to gain...

Well said Sir. Some of us are just cut from a different cloth.

I don't have a dog in the fight but you mad a big deal about continuing the fight via PM because you were done in the public forum then you post it here anyway. We've been trying to get this forum to be more active stuff like this and you interjecting the union every chance you get isn't helping. By the way I've known you long enough that I don't expect a mature response so you don't have to bother.

I don't have a dog in the fight but you mad a big deal about continuing the fight via PM because you were done in the public forum then you post it here anyway. We've been trying to get this forum to be more active stuff like this and you interjecting the union every chance you get isn't helping. By the way I've known you long enough that I don't expect a mature response so you don't have to bother.

I have reported Nature Boy's posting of screen shots but they have yet to be removed.

Just so we're clear those aren't my post. Those are screen shots shared from a private message. They aren't the entire story, just bits and pieces in an attempt to embarrass me and clutter up the forum with nonsense.

I tried keeping it out of the forum as I said I would in my post so I went private message. I have no control over what other members post, but I do agree JD, it doesn't need to be in the open.

Last edited:
I have reported Nature Boy's posting of screen shots but they have yet to be removed.

Just so we're clear those aren't my post. Those are screen shots shared from a private message. They aren't the entire story, just bits and pieces in an attempt to embarrass me and clutter up the forum with nonsense.

I tried keeping it out of the forum as I said I would in my post so I went private message. I have no control over what other members post, but I do agree JD, it doesn't need to be in the open.

So your cut from a different cloth huh? Lmao you had no problem reporting his post the first chance you got thus being a snitch. Your the biggest hypocrite on here.

So your cut from a different cloth huh? Lmao you had no problem reporting his post the first chance you got thus being a snitch. Your the biggest hypocrite on here.

How you been stranger? Good to see you. How's the family? It's good to see old faces around here again. Like John Deere said maybe we can get this forum really active.

How you been stranger? Good to see you. How's the family? It's good to see old faces around here again. Like John Deere said maybe we can get this forum really active.
Maybe we can get Moobs to come back.

All of yall saying this and that about how yall woulda handled things differently is irrelevant and not the question at hand. How you feel about what I did I could care less about. The question was is it automatic termination? If yall like to watch dumb ass co workers steal with no regard over n over than that's on yall.

We had a couple guys doing this after the merge and many drivers became dock workers. It was brought to their attention that what they were doing wasnt right. Shortly after that, an audit was done by the company and the computer showed this was happening by these two drivers. They were given coaching session on the issue but, continued to do it and the computer cought them again. Long story short, they do not work there any more. So your company does do audits on your pay and I would guess its just a matter of time and they will get caught. They need to live with their conscious. It didnt bother me because my slate was clean. Oh well, I dont bleed purple anymore but just wanted you to know what happened in the region I worked at...

All of yall saying this and that about how yall woulda handled things differently is irrelevant and not the question at hand. How you feel about what I did I could care less about. The question was is it automatic termination? If yall like to watch dumb ass co workers steal with no regard over n over than that's on yall.

I would say yes termination on first offense but who knows the way our rules are set up. By no means am i a snitch, but some things need to be told plain and simple. All the guys saying mind your own buisness, don't have their own buisness or they would want someone to tell them they had employees stealing from them.

My question is common sense. Obviously it is stealing time. As far as what happens to the guy who cares. Why would anyone put that up as a thread smh. It's like the jealousy factor that goes on here, everyone knowing what everyone else is doing. We are all here for one thing ,to make money. So come in hook up, work the dock and go home, money made and stop worrying what John Doe is doing who cares.