XPO | Driver Satisfaction Poll

Which was/is a better company to work for from a Drivers standpoint?

• Con-way

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Xpo

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
Where did his post say Con -Way?[/QUOT

1. cliffboothNew Member

Which company was/is a better company to work for ? If you only worked for one please don’t participate.
    Well, we just had "Employee" appreciation week at xpo. Sorry, but Conway, I believe, truly appreciated their drivers for what they do. It's not a normal 9-5.
    Xljebic.jpg

Really....The Union was scared that you had to enter you badge number...Damm
Scared? No. But 666 is absolutely correct. The Union would have rejected a supposedly ‘anonymous’ survey that clearly identifies an employee through a badge number...ON THE SURVEY! We had a similar incident at my ABF terminal where the TM was ‘under fire’ and we had to complete an ONLINE survey. Our BA was notified, and in turn notified us NOT to fill it out if there were any identifying properties attached to the survey. Turns out, there wasn’t any problems. But, here again, we have a third-party watching out for stuff like this. XPO could clearly use that identifier to single out ‘undesirable malcontents’ and discipline or terminate, all for just speaking your mind, and you’d have zero recourse. Yet another example of how your First Amendment rights disappear when you clock in.

Scared? No. But 666 is absolutely correct. The Union would have rejected a supposedly ‘anonymous’ survey that clearly identifies an employee through a badge number...ON THE SURVEY! We had a similar incident at my ABF terminal where the TM was ‘under fire’ and we had to complete an ONLINE survey. Our BA was notified, and in turn notified us NOT to fill it out if there were any identifying properties attached to the survey. Turns out, there wasn’t any problems. But, here again, we have a third-party watching out for stuff like this. XPO could clearly use that identifier to single out ‘undesirable malcontents’ and discipline or terminate, all for just speaking your mind, and you’d have zero recourse. Yet another example of how your First Amendment rights disappear when you clock in.
There was a big push to get 100% participation and a little gift for completing it . You couldn’t get your gift it they didn’t know completed it . LOL
Hopefully most people were smart enough not to do it.

There was a big push to get 100% participation and a little gift for completing it . You couldn’t get your gift it they didn’t know completed it . LOL
I think you're full of it, no gifts were involved and you can't get participation If they don't say anything about a survey like at my place

Right here
"Well, we just had "Employee" appreciation week at xpo. Sorry, but Conway, I believe, truly appreciated their drivers for what they do. It's not a normal 9-5."
https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/driver-satisfaction-poll.104606/page-10#post-1570645[/QUO
Right here
"Well, we just had "Employee" appreciation week at xpo. Sorry, but Conway, I believe, truly appreciated their drivers for what they do. It's not a normal 9-5."
https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/driver-satisfaction-poll.104606/page-10#post-1570645
sorry fly but he quoted dally02 who never said Conway...cliffbooth said conway...yet another example of his lack of comprehension....

sorry fly but he quoted dally2 who never said Conway...cliffbooth said Conway...yet another example of his lack of comprehension

Looks like they made it a contest . The good news is 58% of the employees were smart enough not to participate . Really why would they tie your employee number to it . If you wanted high honest results make it anonymous.
Lets see 48% participate.....You said 58% didn't.... So that means we have 106% staffing...

Sorry to burst you bubble. But there was NO mention of any gift when the survey was announced. I just saw this post at one of the barns I vis through