Yellow | Drug Testing To Expand To Hair Samples

So a driver fails a random and goes to rehab. The driver has already drove a truck and put others life at risk. All this subject has become is another way for leachs to make money. It's quite simple really get caught high on the CLOCK, no rehab, no job and NO CDL
With the legalization of weed rolling along it poses some problems in the testing area. A blood test is the only way as far as I know to measure impairment (high) while driving. At one time drug tests for truck drivers had a cut off limit for THC and was used as the standard for high on the job or use off the clock.
One more thing that always struck me as odd. A driver fails a random goes to rehab and the back to work. A dockworker fails a probable cause and loses his/her job. Sounds equal to me‼️

The hair test has already been in use for a few years there are a few otr compaines who,have been using it but im sure its like a **** test there has to be a cut off limit cant really judge what somebody's doing on there time off there are alot of myths about one and thats marijuana and it does not read in system after 36 hours,of past use known fact done a experiment on the ex lol

So a driver fails a random and goes to rehab. The driver has already drove a truck and put others life at risk. All this subject has become is another way for leachs to make money. It's quite simple really get caught high on the CLOCK, no rehab, no job and NO CDL
With the legalization of weed rolling along it poses some problems in the testing area. A blood test is the only way as far as I know to measure impairment (high) while driving. At one time drug tests for truck drivers had a cut off limit for THC and was used as the standard for high on the job or use off the clock.
One more thing that always struck me as odd. A driver fails a random goes to rehab and the back to work. A dockworker fails a probable cause and loses his/her job. Sounds equal to me‼️
A driver who fails a probable cause DOES NOT get rehab. And Dockworker is not subject to random testing.

A driver who fails a probable cause DOES NOT get rehab. And Dockworker is not subject to random testing.
I belive first offence is rehab then after that there is no more chances i know a guy personally that went for a random tested positive for heroin went to rehab for,30 days and,was,back to work

Probable cause and random are two different things. To get to go to re-hab on a random, you have to tell them you're "HOT" before the test. On a probable cause ie. post accident, you don't get a second chance or re-hab.

Probable cause and random are two different things. To get to go to re-hab on a random, you have to tell them you're "HOT" before the test. On a probable cause ie. post accident, you don't get a second chance or re-hab.
In a case like,that its going to be prof,postive its in your system if you fail but this guy had a random and failed and did not tell them im just saying if you wana smoke something like waky tobacca that its only going to stay there about 36 hours there is not to many people that can say they have never done it or tried it , and its,a,perfect muscle relaxer

In a case like,that its going to be prof,postive its in your system if you fail but this guy had a random and failed and did not tell them im just saying if you wana smoke something like waky tobacca that its only going to stay there about 36 hours there is not to many people that can say they have never done it or tried it , and its,a,perfect muscle relaxer

Marijuana is in your system 30 days Bro. We had two Drivers in Stroudsburg that were hot, before random, when it was only at your DOT phys. They thought the same thing because they listened to morons.

ps. I'm one of the people that can say that.

Marijuana is in your system 30 days Bro. We had two Drivers in Stroudsburg that were hot, before random, when it was only at your DOT phys. They thought the same thing because they listened to morons.

ps. I'm one of the people that can say that.
Never had it stay in mine or the exs system 30 days unless your a heavier smoker and thats recreational use once on,the weekends

I don't have anything against drug testing as long as everyone has to do it. Congress, welfare, any labor, you work you test, Period. What I find interesting is that everywhere they want to get rid of smoking legal cigarettes, now I do not smoke and never did. I don't care if you smoke or not. But wanting to get rid of smoking all together because it is bad for your health, while wanting to make weed legal, as some states already have. That is just crazy. No you cannot have a real cig, but to have weed, OH YEA!, go ahead. This country has some funny ideas. Second hand smoke may be bad for you, but it does not make you wobbly, like second hand weed. Just my opinion. GOOD DAY!

If they test for drugs for welfare or "everything" then they better test to tak
I am not saying, they are not addictive. I applaud you for quitting, my point is why campaign to make people quit or raise the price on cigs. When they are trying to make weed legal. What is the point? Weed has to be far more addictive and worse on your health than cigs. Weed and other drugs are readily available here and elsewhere. Why vote to get a new form of smoking, when you are trying to get rid of reg cigs?:scratchhead:

Ciggerettes is the #1 killer in this country and probably world. It kills 400k people a year. Alcohol kills 80k. I believe poor diet and obesity kills more people than alcohol.
NO ONE dies from smoking weed. Unless its indirectly. Thats why the push for marijuana legalization has gained so much momentum.

I think... Personally... And just my opinion.... It's less harmful than alcohol.
My opinion and my opinion only.
Cigarettes... I smoked for 30 years. Quit 14 years ago... Tough one.
To each his own. But you pay for it all in the end with your body.
I will not know if I have to pay for my smoking until the day I die. I only hope I got away with it. Not likely though. My luck is ::shit::. Lol.

Well from what little I have followed this, Colorado is beginning to re-think legalization. Traffic accidents are on the up-swing. Think about it,.....texting, calling, ear buds, drinking and now legal weed.

Well from what little I have followed this, Colorado is beginning to re-think legalization. Traffic accidents are on the up-swing. Think about it,.....texting, calling, ear buds, drinking and now legal weed.

If Taco Bell and Krispy Kreme would include Ding Dongs and Skittles on their menus and do free home delivery, accidents occurring where THC is a factor would be significantly reduced!!

Yep... Bugs will have to be worked out.
It's the hard-core smokers that may cause problems. Rookies too. But that is when responsibilities come in. That applies to alcohol too. I bet it's more fender benders than wrong way driver accidents. Drunks drive 100mph...smokers drive 20mph...lol. Too much flaunting it in your face. Take it home and enjoy. Don't ruin it for those who need it. Medically. And no matter what anyone says about the need for it Medically... I would disagree. My wife is in some serious pain 24/7 and I would rather have her have edibles than pharmaceuticals any day. I would like to have it for my self... Or anyone after me who is in need. The argument will never end. Everyone has an opinion.

P S
I know people who went to rehab. Drivers. But they did it on their own.
If you get caught you are done.... Tell them... Do your 30 days and be done. Nothin wrong with being honest. Besides it burns their ass when they know and cannot fire you. :tr10driving03:

The funny thing about that is the statistic states that more traffic accidents have occu that had marijuana in their system.

Traffic accidents are not on the upswing. People testing positive involved in accidents is on the upswing. Accidents in general have not increased. With more people smoking pot of course more people are gonna have pot in their system.
Pay attention to the language in those "studies".
Colorado isnt rethinking anything.

The funny thing about that is the statistic states that more traffic accidents have occu that had marijuana in their system.

Traffic accidents are not on the upswing. People testing positive involved in accidents is on the upswing. Accidents in general have not increased. With more people smoking pot of course more people are gonna have pot in their system.
Pay attention to the language in those "studies".
Colorado isnt rethinking anything.

Forgive me, That's what I was trying to get across. People high, are having more accidents.
I see that I'm in the minority on this one. I never would have guessed that my Brothers/Sisters in the business that were in would approve of narcotics usage. I see I was wrong. I'll just shut up now, enjoy yourselves.

Forgive me, That's what I was trying to get across. People high, are having more accidents.
I see that I'm in the minority on this one. I never would have guessed that my Brothers/Sisters in the business that were in would approve of narcotics usage. I see I was wrong. I'll just shut up now, enjoy yourselves.
I smoked marijuana and pure thc for years. It use to be easy to get around the drug test when it was given when you took your dot physical. I gave the stuff up without any problems at all when random testing started. I figured my family and job were more important.