Estes | Drunk Thread! JUST FOR FUN

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
:beerchug:Okay Folks,
Here's the deal... you can only post on this thread if you are drunk.. Obviously, any subject, in any direction goes!

For openers, you must post how much you have had to drink at that point, for the day. :clap:

I will start....

I have had five heineken keg cans, and a half of fifth of Ezra Brooks today!

Freght is picking up at my barn lately... Going out full, and returning full. ( peddle )Things may be turning around, and I guess we will see what happens at the end of the quarter in March, to get a feel how the economy is headed..:guiness:

My wife has pneumonia, and i may just grab a percoset from her as she is nodding off..
Don't worry about a random, got a legit script of my own if tested!

Two vicoden,half a fifth of Johnny Walker,and two broken strings on my Strat.People must be buying more crap because Im pullin more of those puppy things just about pulled my shoulder out of its socket trying to pull the release pin on one of those piece of crap,should be burnt to the axel old GI pups.Im going to go play my three stringed guitar with my broked up shoulderEveryone have a good day.

Got about 5 of those ICE COLD Bud Lights down already, thinkin maybe to get into the Captain here in a little bit and fire up the GRILL.

Six beers, two percs, five shots:wacko:

EXPERCHEIN.jpg

I burned my wife's dinner, and my own came out like a cadaver's rotting guts!

I should just remember to reheat stuff she has already made...:loser:

Back to work tomorrow, under daylight savings time... You always feel behind the eightball during your day when this happens. Just quit it already, leave my clock alone!

Four beers, three shots.... ( my shots are triples )

Does anybody see a recuring theme here???

Ya, good 'ole Legshot likes to pound them down!:clap:
I have to drive a truck in a city that doesn't understand trucks, and have to come home to American F'N Idol, or Dancing With The Stars.....

Does anyone know where I can get a toe attachment and a mouth piece for my 12 guage?????

skull3.jpg

My actuall tat, upper left thigh...... :console:

As I do every morning after my run and the wife goes to work, I have two Ice House beers (5.5% alc) and three/four (sometimes five!) Wild Turkey 101 w/water. I scour the business pages and the stocks and read for an hour or so, browse the boards I belong to and type my responses.

Still, I am dumbfounded by how many people are complaining about a company that desires to keep employees on if they can rather than laying them off when they could save much more money. In this economy, if I am working 4 days a week or even three, I am grateful for at least I still have full medical benefits should I or my family ever need them. I would gladly work less and be fully employed as there are many who whish they could do the same while their company lays them off to improve the "bottom line" to satisfy shareholders.

Besides, after a long night of hooking up pups and, at times, hauling crapo GI trailers whose glad hands always have some problem, and dealing with ignorant 4 wheelers, we need to get drunk as that is what is makes it all worth it. And when the weekend comes I just double everything after I do the "kootchie kootchie" with the wife! What a life! I love it!

As I do every morning after my run and the wife goes to work, I have two Ice House beers (5.5% alc) and three/four (sometimes five!) Wild Turkey 101 w/water. I scour the business pages and the stocks and read for an hour or so, browse the boards I belong to and type my responses.

Still, I am dumbfounded by how many people are complaining about a company that desires to keep employees on if they can rather than laying them off when they could save much more money. In this economy, if I am working 4 days a week or even three, I am grateful for at least I still have full medical benefits should I or my family ever need them. I would gladly work less and be fully employed as there are many who whish they could do the same while their company lays them off to improve the "bottom line" to satisfy shareholders.

Besides, after a long night of hooking up pups and, at times, hauling crapo GI trailers whose glad hands always have some problem, and dealing with ignorant 4 wheelers, we need to get drunk as that is what is makes it all worth it. And when the weekend comes I just double everything after I do the "kootchie kootchie" with the wife! What a life! I love it!
Hey its not the weekend and you sound drunk already! Dont feel bad i've been poundin down some Captain and Coke today. Got to go to bed now though! I have to work in 15 minutes.:biglaugh:

I scour the business pages and the stocks and read for an hour or so, browse the boards I belong to and type my responses.

Two beers, five shots

Just be thankful that one of the stocks you don't check everyday is "ESTS"

I've seen plenty of beer cans in some of those long stay bunkroom terminals during the week.

i think this may be the best thread ever on trucking boards!!!all most makes me wish i worked for estes.

I agree. This is great. Can't wait til Saturday night when I get back from a night out on the town. I will be sure, I will make a point of it, to log on to this thread and fill you all in on my state of drunkeness. I need a shot..... the shot clock is ticking

How I got my handle

Five margaritas, 22 oz, 50-50 mix.:clap:

This is how I got my handle.. I was driving a spare truck, doing a linehaul. It had a CB.. ( we all spoke english back then ) I was chatting with the truck ahead of me, and saw a really hot one out my window... She had legs up to the radiator and a mini skirt. I interrupted the my good buddy and alerted him of the nice show coming by his window. He was as impressed as I was....
Right after that, he asked me, "what's your handle brother"? I hesitated and said....... uh.... I don't have one.....
He was so happy! He said "Your handle is LEGSHOT"!
So for 15 of my 21 years driving that has been my handle...
I often wonder where that guy is... Is he retired? Is he dead? Does he know how I grabbed onto that name and cherished it over the years? I would have to think that most people pick thier own CB handles, and that maybe I am a rare being who was given one by a fellow trucker. So there you have it!

:loser: LEGSHOT:loser:

The "C" word

I had to pull a heater blower motor out of my little chevy today.... My legs were outside, and I had the threshold of the door breaking my ribs, sweating profusely, trying to get a stupid 5.5 mm socket in a space where no wrench belongs, I exercised this freeing word several times! Now I know where the C word was invented... It had to be under some hood of a car, or more than likely, under a dashboard.... Legshot :loser:

I should be DA. Watching some hoops action today and the pitchers of Coors were the special. Had four of those bad boys, two shots of Wild Turkey, three jager bombs,and now I'm chilling with my 16 oz Coors Light. I love this time of year,.

Four 22 oz Magaritas....

Da.... DA.... Da.... DA? You lost me..... What does DA mean?.. :loser:Legshot:loser: