ABF | Earnings up, tonnage down...

Again you don't read and understand. I said ABF would have no problem suplying the BANANA PEEL! You really are a trouble maker. Many have post facts and you just think you are above that. BUT YOU ARE NOT! So you have been told post links or else. Now either retract your Predatory comment or call it like it is your own trouble making opinion. Which will it be? And I don't consider myself an extremist.
They are paid very very well to do a job and they have failed. But I have said it before about you. It appears to me that you have never had the courage nor intestinal fortitude to stand and fight a battle face to face. It is not a slam on you. You are what you are. Now you have a keyboard and you are king Kong. YOUR KEEPING YOU IN LINE BROTHER ALWAYS!

This is what is called a link: YRC admits bankruptcy near; ABF stands to benefit | Business, Political, and Cultural News in Fort Smith and Northwest Arkansas If you don't agree with the opinion of this link it reflects your closed mind. If you feel I'm a trouble maker it's because this whole ABF forum is not truly a forum for an exchange of ideas and opinions. It's a closed forum for closed minds where only those that buy into your crap are allowed, and opposing views are attacked from thugs and insults. This is not good for TB. Your request to retract the comment has been denied :fingure: It's just my opinion of you and a couple other no classers.

36 Minutes Ago
ABFer

He isn't worth it guys, and he is dragging you all off track. Ignore the turd and he will dry up and fade away.

there is no bigger turd then you my friend :9529: You are a failure of a teamster :9529:

I wasn't stating you were confronting wolf. I was just stating the link was written from a union point of view, using his post. You are welcome. I don't think the author meant another uion carrier in that link, that is why he said mostly non.

Funny how two people read the same article and get two different opinions. Here's how I saw it. They were saying yrc wants to **** all their employees of wages and pensions and they also would like to reach out and screw as many other Teamsters as possible. And they would like a little help from tyson and little jimmmy. And if you were to ask me if that was true I would not be able to muster a solid defense for all three in rebuttal.
YOUR READING BETWEEN THE LINES BROTHER ALSO!
:hysterical: And after I went back to analyze it again I came away with a whole new understanding. They could not wait too finally get rid of the trouble makers at ABF and endtail them in with YRC. :Duel:

:hysterical: And after i went back to analyze it again i came away with a whole new understanding. They could not wait too finally get rid of the trouble makers at abf and endtail them in with yrc. :duel:
wheew i would have been safe then!

I wasn't stating you were confronting wolf. I was just stating the link was written from a union point of view, using his post. You are welcome. I don't think the author meant another uion carrier in that link, that is why he said mostly non.
OK Thanks.

This is what is called a link: YRC admits bankruptcy near; ABF stands to benefit | Business, Political, and Cultural News in Fort Smith and Northwest Arkansas If you don't agree with the opinion of this link it reflects your closed mind. If you feel I'm a trouble maker it's because this whole ABF forum is not truly a forum for an exchange of ideas and opinions. It's a closed forum for closed minds where only those that buy into your crap are allowed, and opposing views are attacked from thugs and insults. This is not good for TB. Your request to retract the comment has been denied :fingure: It's just my opinion of you and a couple other no classers.

36 Minutes Ago

there is no bigger turd then you my friend :9529: You are a failure of a teamster :9529:
Why are you so upset? Again you were caught with your pants down and now you spew insults everywhere. Nowhere in that article did it say ABF had targeted yrc in any fashion. It just said that the closure of yrc would benefit ABF. Well here's a news flash joe it would have benefited every freight company in America. DUH!. YOUR WATCHING YOU ALWAYS BROTHER!

OOPS!

caught-with-his-pants-down.jpg

Now...just take it slow Joe...regroup and try and gain back your composure. I'll tell you what...a good way to do that would be to come up with that proof Muler asked for.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that joe is a yrc retiree and yet he spends almost all his time on our forum? Could it be because they don't really respond to him over there?
I myself enjoy a good court jester at times.
I can't imagine being a keyboard cowboy and nowhere to ride. lol
He can't tell the truth and people know it and his audience is dwindling. So sad!
Next step back to the site down under for him. YOUR SAYING GOODBYE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that joe is a yrc retiree and yet he spends almost all his time on our forum? Could it be because they don't really respond to him over there?
I myself enjoy a good court jester at times.
I can't imagine being a keyboard cowboy and nowhere to ride. lol
He can't tell the truth and people know it and his audience is dwindling. So sad!
Next step back to the site down under for him. YOUR SAYING GOODBYE BROTHER ALWAYS!

I have noticed that too...but I chalked it up to him wanting to hear the words of wisdom from the likes of Muler, Docker, Truxforever, ABFer and GO40!

Let's face it. If you want the best you have got to be here. Even though we are not anywhere the size of some of the other forums we get massive views here. And that is because people come to see what you Brothers have to say. joe is just a GROUPIE. I would not be surprised to see him in some photos GROUPING tyson and little jimmy. We have all seen how he worships them. I would not be surprised if he has a zollars doll to sleep with. But I am glad that ABF profits are up. And has joe congratulated any of you for a job well done? Or has he as usual spewed insults, lies and negativity towards ABF Teamsters and their company? We pay his pension and he puts us down. YOUR LIVING LARGE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Let's face it. If you want the best you have got to be here. Even though we are not anywhere the size of some of the other forums we get massive views here. And that is because people come to see what you Brothers have to say. joe is just a GROUPIE. I would not be surprised to see him in some photos GROUPING tyson and little jimmy. We have all seen how he worships them. I would not be surprised if he has a zollars doll to sleep with. But I am glad that ABF profits are up. And has joe congratulated any of you for a job well done? Or has he as usual spewed insults, lies and negativity towards ABF Teamsters and their company? We pay his pension and he puts us down. YOUR LIVING LARGE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Hey can I add something just as a rebutal.....even at 25% are we not paying in almost as much as ABF? ....So whos paying mine? :confused:

PS what actual rate is the 25% figured on.....so much has happened I forgot

Hey can I add something just as a rebutal.....even at 25% are we not paying in almost as much as ABF? ....So whos paying mine? :confused:
Remember that is not 25% of the current rate. And I have yours covered also. If and when it becomes a burden Docker has agreed to keep pounding money into the fund.

Remember that is not 25% of the current rate. And I have yours covered also. If and when it becomes a burden Docker has agreed to keep pounding money into the fund.
I got to thinking about that and you answered before I could amend it....either way I thank You and Docker.....now if you guys are as flush as you say a few extra Dollars is always appreciated. :couch:

But this has got me to thinking....what is ABFs monthly contribution and YRC, Holland, Newpenn,,,, Redaway and Reimer (not sure about the last two)?

The more I ponder this the more confused I get. :hysterical: New Penn, Riemer, Redaway could not be counted as they are in different funds than I....and Docker is too so its all up to you Muler. :grouphug:

The more I ponder this the more confused I get. :hysterical: New Penn, Riemer, Redaway could not be counted as they are in different funds than I....and Docker is too so its all up to you Muler. :grouphug:
I have deep pockets Brother! YOUR PENSION PAYING BROTHER ALWAYS!

But this has got me to thinking....what is ABFs monthly contribution and YRC, Holland, Newpenn,,,, Redaway and Reimer (not sure about the last two)?

The way I have it figured is $70 (YRC) and $342 (ABF) weekly per employee benefits for pension contributions. So that would be around $3.64 million per month for YRC and around 9.57 million a month for ABF...