Yellow | ECI's

wolf

Stinks around here lately
Credits
I have never knowingly associated with the 3 ECI's known as Larry Retired, Triplex, and x475. I further disavow any knowledge of any attempts by them to antoginize other members of Truckingboards. I'm innocent of any infractions at this time. Sorry boys, your on your own! :hysterical: :biglaugh: :stirthepot: You guys sure are causing a ruckus :joke:

I have never knowingly associated with the 3 ECI's known as Larry Retired, Triplex, and x475. I further disavow any knowledge of any attempts by them to antoginize other members of Truckingboards. I'm innocent of any infractions at this time. Sorry boys, your on your own! You guys sure are causing a ruckus :joke:

Excuse me Wolf but have you forgotten about the following statement you made back in May of this year?????

Your right Toby it was a hypothetical and as stated contingent on the panels ruling. We were just passing the time of day and I was flexing my new status as an ECI.

Hmmm!! :hysterical: :biglaugh:

I have never knowingly associated with the 3 ECI's known as Larry Retired, Triplex, and x475. I further disavow any knowledge of any attempts by them to antoginize other members of Truckingboards. I'm innocent of any infractions at this time. Sorry boys, your on your own! :hysterical: :biglaugh: :stirthepot: You guys sure are causing a ruckus :joke:

You forgot dgfcby. I think there are a lot more, too. They just don't know it yet. All in good time...

By the way, this is like the Mafia. Once your in you ain't gettin' out!!!

Bada bing, bada boom

You forgot dgfcby. I think there are a lot more, too. They just don't know it yet. All in good time...

By the way, this is like the Mafia. Once your in you ain't gettin' out!!!
Darn right. Larry Retired, get da mixer running, dis mook may need some cement shoes. :chairshot:

:hysterical: You guys act like this is the first time you ever seen someone thumping their chest or raising a clenched fist for a photo op, then headin for the hills when chit hits the fan. You gotta admit I do it with grace and dignity. :showoff: :twisted:

:hysterical: You guys act like this is the first time you ever seen someone thumping their chest or raising a clenched fist for a photo op, then headin for the hills when chit hits the fan. You gotta admit I do it with grace and dignity. :showoff: :twisted:

Oh really! Well that's your interpretation. With an avatar like yours, you can't be a fake. You can't pretend, you gotta be the real thing. We are counting on you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves, we decided we probably needed vwaggs in our little club too. It's a political thing, you know. But the way he has been coming down on x475 and me on another thread, I don't think he wants much to do with us.

da dirty rats!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves, we decided we probably needed vwaggs in our little club too. It's a political thing, you know. But the way he has been coming down on x475 and me on another thread, I don't think he wants much to do with us.
Yo, Larry Retired! Dat mook vwaggs headin' your way, gonna go to the mattress in da ozarks! Da Wolf gettin ready to sing to the mods, pud some mo' cement in dat mixer for dem shoes. Da Wolf got four feet, capice?

Ahh cmon guys. Ain't no sense all of us going down. I mean I never really was much of an ECI. You know I would have your back if I could but I have special curcumstances that just won't let me make the sacrifice. :hide: Just let me hide over here until things settle a little and when they do I'll come back into the fold. We're all good, right fellows? :whistling:

Since I'm a Yankee headin South, can I now claim minority status?
No,but don't forget to stop at your local hardware store and buy you a John Deere pocket protector and You should look online for a Dale Earnhardt bumper sticker to buy for your your Chevy truck!

Good luck,glad you got ta move!!!

No,but don't forget to stop at your local hardware store and buy you a John Deere pocket protector and You should look online for a Dale Earnhardt bumper sticker to buy for your your Chevy truck!

Good luck,glad you got ta move!!!

Uh Oh, I don't have a Chevy Truck. I do have a Chevy car though. If I take a hub cap off each side and crack the windows, to pretend it doesn't have air, will I pass muster?

Please don't any Southerners take us seriously. I expect to get my share of payback at my new terminal.

Uh Oh, I don't have a Chevy Truck. I do have a Chevy car though. If I take a hub cap off each side and crack the windows, to pretend it doesn't have air, will I pass muster?

Please don't any Southerners take us seriously. I expect to get my share of payback at my new terminal.

Just be sure to wear gloves on your first day. You wouldn't want any of the grease on the steering wheel to get on your hands! Oh, and as for the funny smell coming from the heater or the A/C, I don't know if you can do anything about that! :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Well now... moving south are we? And just where would that might be? I might run over, I mean run by where ya work. Not to cause any trouble, you understand. :toxic:

Oh and better buy you a Jeff Foxworthy dic'ionary so's ya kan unnerstand us's down heah. :funky:

And I got a 73 GMC, orange with some white complete with rust. No a/c just heat both winter and summer. Ya wanna buy it?? I'll cut down the brush in the back yard so we can drag it out just fer you. :1036316054:

Vwaggs trust me on this. Do NOT ask them southerners about Hoggin. There's just some things better left unknown. :hide:

Here now! All that is getting in back of a truck with a gun and huntin' down some razorbacks out in them woods. I swear that's all it is!! :toxic:

Vwaggs trust me on this. Do NOT ask them southerners about Hoggin. There's just some things better left unknown. :hide:

Here now! All that is getting in back of a truck with a gun and huntin' down some razorbacks out in them woods. I swear that's all it is!! :toxic:
Me thinks Tired truck driver is in deep doodoo iffin Tiredtruckdriverswife ever finds out the truth. :chairshot: Right now he must have her buffaloed :hysterical: :biglaugh:

He wouldn't do anything like that to me!! He bought me this new car and let's me work on it myself!!
boobstacles.jpg

Me thinks Tired truck driver is in deep doodoo iffin Tiredtruckdriverswife ever finds out the truth. :chairshot: Right now he must have her buffaloed :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Hey, I found a pic of vwaggs in his company car, what do you think? Does it resemble him at all??
horse-accident.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical: I better be careful, I might get :sign0024: