Yellow | ECI's

I just learned this myself and I have to say, very seriously, that it's disgusting, gross and disrespectful.

It's where men go out to find the fattest, obese woman they can find to have sex with. Like a contest. Inspite of the size of a person there is a HUMAN with feelings inside of that body. I know people that are seriously overweight due to a physical problem or medications they are put on and not from overeating.:hide:
I told you. :soapbox: Corn wiskey and way to much time. :chairshot: And maybe, just maybe, a lack of proper upbringing. :shrug:

My grandfather made some pretty darn good moonshine and he had plenty of good upbringing! LOL!!

Too bad he didn't pass it down to me... the recipe that is :funky::biglaugh:

Pardonne' moi, is there a pillow in my hair?

bad-hair-day.jpg

Okay, when I have time, I'll go google it and find out for myself. But now I don't know what ROLFMAO is. Am I on an American website? Y'all are speaking in some foreign language, or something.

Rolling On Floor Laughing My A** Off.

I'll be out temporarily while I get relocated. I asked Stan to mind the store. Please remember he's not incorrigible the same way I am, so cut him some slack. I'm sure he's not a pushover... ummm as liberal as I am. Ya'll stay outta trouble til I get a new Net setup going down South.

This mean I need to stop with the pictures? I sure don't want to get into trouble but I also wanted to put up a few things to make you guys laff or drool!! :1036316054::funky:

Rolling On Floor Laughing My A** Off.

I'll be out temporarily while I get relocated. I asked Stan to mind the store. Please remember he's not incorrigible the same way I am, so cut him some slack. I'm sure he's not a pushover... ummm as liberal as I am. Ya'll stay outta trouble til I get a new Net setup going down South.

This mean I need to stop with the pictures? I sure don't want to get into trouble but I also wanted to put up a few things to make you guys laff or drool!! :1036316054::funky:
Just what do you think we are? A bunch of uncouth truck drivers? Besides drooling creats all kinds of problems with the keyboard! :biglaugh:

just a rumor?

Just what do you think we are? A bunch of uncouth truck drivers? Besides drooling creats all kinds of problems with the keyboard! :biglaugh:
I have heard that drooling most commonly occurs when visiting the Hot Girly Thread. :tongue

Sorry, don't know much about truck drivers :hide: My grandpa drove a truck, my dad was L/H and OTR for years, my hubby driving for over 25 years and my son in law is a truck driver. :funky:

Ain't you ever heard of a keyboard cover?? Geesh!! :biglaugh:

I meant I was being sarcastic, or it can mean challenging, i.e.: "if you think you are man enough to whup my butt, then come on an do it". That is a taunt. :1036316054: I was just being funny tho, didn't mean to be mean or anything like that! (I meant on the bottom that I had to ADD a taunting).

I'll probably regret this :biglaugh: What is a "taunting"?? :hide:

I meant I was being sarcastic, or it can mean challenging, i.e.: "if you think you are man enough to whup my butt, then come on an do it". That is a taunt. :1036316054: I was just being funny tho, didn't mean to be mean or anything like that! (I meant on the bottom that I had to ADD a taunting).
:poster_oops: I did'nt do english well in school, in fact I drive truck cuz I did'nt do school well period. :biglaugh: Now if you don't mind I gotta another thread to visit. :shades: