Yellow | ECI's

Hey, I found a pic of vwaggs in his company car, what do you think? Does it resemble him at all??
horse-accident.jpg
:hysterical: I better be careful, I might get :sign0024:
I warned him about Hoggin. :eek:

Hmmmm, Does this mean that if X475 and I were doing an imitation of a horse. He'd be the front and I'd be myself? :duh::tribehasspoken:

I'd rather see more pics of TiredDvrsWife, or at least the ones she posted.

He's a winner in my book. I don't know how he did that. I hate to ask, I'm from the west. What is hoggin? I can hear you all laughing.:hide:
:hysterical: I, being from Michigan, had never heard of it either. After a reference to Hoggin in a CCX thread, I too asked, and TiredDvrsWife give me this long story bout pickups and shotguns. Being the cynical type I wasn't persuaded and Googled "Hoggin". I have been educated but wished I wasn't. Because of that, if it were'nt for TDsWife's pictures I would never speak to her again. Besides you never know when I'll need her to fix my car. :biglaugh:

P.S. Larry I will not be responsible, if you insist on pursuing this, it is at your own risk.

I didn't bring up the hoggin' on the other thread. I TRIED to save your innocence but would you listen to me?? nooooooooo!!!! Just had to find out what hoggin' was. Don't be blaming me for it!! :funky:

I'll try to find another car that's broken and needs to be fixed :1036316054:

I have to be careful, wondering99 got me last time :hide: I gotta follow the rules!!

I, being from Michigan, had never heard of it either. After a reference to Hoggin in a CCX thread, I too asked, and TiredDvrsWife give me this long story bout pickups and shotguns. Being the cynical type I wasn't persuaded and Googled "Hoggin". I have been educated but wished I wasn't. Because of that, if it were'nt for TDsWife's pictures I would never speak to her again. Besides you never know when I'll need her to fix my car. :biglaugh:

P.S. Larry I will not be responsible, if you insist on pursuing this, it is at your own risk.

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

:hysterical: I, being from Michigan, had never heard of it either. After a reference to Hoggin in a CCX thread, I too asked, and TiredDvrsWife give me this long story bout pickups and shotguns. Being the cynical type I wasn't persuaded and Googled "Hoggin". I have been educated but wished I wasn't. Because of that, if it were'nt for TDsWife's pictures I would never speak to her again. Besides you never know when I'll need her to fix my car. :biglaugh:

Larry Retired doesn't care about risk! He is fearless! He laughs at danger! He is from Colorado, where men are men and sheep are scared!

Larry Retired is ECI :rockon:

Ya'll know why Scottish men started wearing kilts, don't ya?? The sheep could hear the pants zippers from a mile away.... :hysterical:

Larry Retired doesn't care about risk! He is fearless! He laughs at danger! He is from Colorado, where men are men and sheep are scared!

Larry Retired is ECI :rockon:

Okay, when I have time, I'll go google it and find out for myself. But now I don't know what ROLFMAO is. Am I on an American website? Y'all are speaking in some foreign language, or something.

I just learned this myself and I have to say, very seriously, that it's disgusting, gross and disrespectful.

It's where men go out to find the fattest, obese woman they can find to have sex with. Like a contest. Inspite of the size of a person there is a HUMAN with feelings inside of that body. I know people that are seriously overweight due to a physical problem or medications they are put on and not from overeating.:hide:

Okay, when I have time, I'll go google it and find out for myself. But now I don't know what ROLFMAO is. Am I on an American website? Y'all are speaking in some foreign language, or something.