Yellow | ECI's

:shutup2: OMG! I got married when I was 18 and in the 37 years since I ain't never seen nothing like that. Any body got a cigarette. :showoff:

Oh ya, Mrs Wolf says she better not catch me going there again. :chairshot: I guess I'll have to hide the computer under the mattress. :hysterical:

Been with my husband since a couple of months before I turned 16. Married 3 years later and our 29th anniversary is next week. So we've been together a long time.

My husband said he's gonna trade me in for a newer model. I said you can keep me and find a new model that will cook, clean and rub my feet :hysterical: We can build a house with his section on one side, mine on the other and kitchen/living room in the middle. Then all I have to see is the paycheck LOLOL!!

And I'll have to get me a pool so I can hire a pool boy.....

You didn't see your missus coming up behind you?? Geesh! LOL!!

:shutup2: OMG! I got married when I was 18 and in the 37 years since I ain't never seen nothing like that. Any body got a cigarette. :showoff:

Oh ya, Mrs Wolf says she better not catch me going there again. :chairshot: I guess I'll have to hide the computer under the mattress.

Difference between men and women!

a-happy-couple.jpg

For arguments sake

Been with my husband since a couple of months before I turned 16. Married 3 years later and our 29th anniversary is next week. So we've been together a long time.

My husband said he's gonna trade me in for a newer model. I said you can keep me and find a new model that will cook, clean and rub my feet :hysterical: We can build a house with his section on one side, mine on the other and kitchen/living room in the middle. Then all I have to see is the paycheck LOLOL!!

And I'll have to get me a pool so I can hire a pool boy.....

You didn't see your missus coming up behind you?? Geesh! LOL!!

1 Because all you wanna see is the paycheck, Hubby wants a new Model. :Bondage:

2 Forget the pool boy, I doubt hubby is interested in one of those. :nono:

3 Ol Lady is sneaky and I was distracted. :butthead:

My husband said he's gonna trade me in for a newer model.

So trading you for 2 - 23 year olds would be a lateral move and involve no penalties!!! Correct???

Oh, I'd be in control of the paycheck, the ladies would have to follow my orders, they come before HIS and they better have my bathwater run and rub my feet!! :hysterical:

I ain't skeerd, he's not wired for 220's (2-20's) :biglaugh:

And can you imagine 3 women in the house PMSing at the same time and 1 of those Menopausing all of the time except for the week of PMS?? :hide::chairshot:

So trading you for 2 - 23 year olds would be a lateral move and involve no penalties!!! Correct???

I should see the paycheck!! Know what I do for the ol'boy??

He's L/H so I wake him up and serve his supper in bed. Sometimes I run his bathwater, I lay his clothes out and if he's running late I change out all of the stuff from one pair of pants to the other.

I tape all of his shows every night, even watching them so I could cut out the commercials.

Then he gets in and I get him something to drink, usually a coke, put his remote in his hand and even have all of the tapes set so all he has to do is push the remote button.

Then I bought a tv and put into the bedroom so he could lay on the bed and watch his shows.

And *I* get threatened with 2 twenty year olds?? HA! :chairshot:

1 Because all you wanna see is the paycheck, Hubby wants a new Model. :Bondage:

2 Forget the pool boy, I doubt hubby is interested in one of those. :nono:

3 Ol Lady is sneaky and I was distracted. :butthead:

I should see the paycheck!! Know what I do for the ol'boy??

He's L/H so I wake him up and serve his supper in bed. Sometimes I run his bathwater, I lay his clothes out and if he's running late I change out all of the stuff from one pair of pants to the other.

I tape all of his shows every night, even watching them so I could cut out the commercials.

Then he gets in and I get him something to drink, usually a coke, put his remote in his hand and even have all of the tapes set so all he has to do is push the remote button.

Then I bought a tv and put into the bedroom so he could lay on the bed and watch his shows.

And *I* get threatened with 2 twenty year olds?? HA! :chairshot:

If he does trade you...

Let me know and I'll send you an application. I could really use a second wife that devotes more time to her hubby and less to her career. You can take care of the kids n house while we both work. Hmmmm, They don't have laws against that down here do they???:nono::nono:

KIDS!! Housework?? I'm a grandmother and past all of that :hide:

I'm waiting on some maids of my own!! :smilie_132:

I don't work outside the home so I can do this stuff. If I worked outside the home, he'd have to do TV dinners or Mickie D's :funky:

If he does trade you...

Let me know and I'll send you an application. I could really use a second wife that devotes more time to her hubby and less to her career. You can take care of the kids n house while we both work. Hmmmm, They don't have laws against that down here do they???:nono:

poor soul

Tired driver is gonna get beatup just cuz next time he gets in. :chairshot: :nutkick: :hysterical: And he ain't gonna know why. :biglaugh:

It's called a "maid", "hired help" or "servant" so no, it's not illegal :1036316054:

If he does trade you...

Let me know and I'll send you an application. I could really use a second wife that devotes more time to her hubby and less to her career. You can take care of the kids n house while we both work. Hmmmm, They don't have laws against that down here do they???:nono::nono: