Estes | Estes is best'est! :)

I fail to see how his paperwork did not get filed. I know at our terminal the manager gets all necessary paperwork to file in a packet. I can't see how it escaped the TM and himself.If I'm injured at work or at home,I'm on the phone every day with someone in benefits,staying on their butts to make sure everything is done correctly. If I'm not able to, then my wife would. And let me tell you,they would rather deal with me for a year ,rather than my wife for 30 minutes.If what he said is true,I feel for the guy,but someone in his life has to take responsibility.

You guys are truly comical. You would all fall on the sword for Richmond, wouldn't ya? If I ever start another business of my own I will hire you all, for public relations positions, and what ever Rob is paying you I will double. TE out and laughing out loud.....

What I said was just plain 'ol common sence,TE.And there has to be more to it than that.His explaination was too vague.(16 years,Got fired.No paperwork) Come TE ,you gotta be more specific in his statement.We showed our concern by asking questions.What did we get,no answers.

You guys are truly comical. You would all fall on the sword for Richmond, wouldn't ya? If I ever start another business of my own I will hire you all, for public relations positions, and what ever Rob is paying you I will double. TE out and laughing out loud.....

Right back atcha bro. If I ever get tired of making an honest living and decide to live off others as a "representative", you'll be the first I call up to help me start my own organization!:shift:

ooooo snap .....do i see a move in the future for this thread ??? keep ya' all posted

I hear he's going to be under house arrest. Is that like "being in the DOG house". Ooo, sorry Mike.Now that was funny right there.

I hear he's going to be under house arrest. Is that like "being in the DOG house". Ooo, sorry Mike.Now that was funny right there.

If there is a God in Heaven (get off me KD, making a joke), then Vick will go to the Browns so SportsCenter and everybody else in the planet can beat the "Dawg Pound" jokes to freakin' death.:biglaugh:

pay cut

Well you have to remember they always have bashed us and now 95% or more of them ( with YRC ) are going to have to work for non u companys.
I am not bashing them we wouldnt be paid what we are without them just saying keep that in mind. And like that story in guidepost this month says "if the sun isnt shining on me its shining on someone" I am going to try and remember that.

if yrc goes under they will cut you pay twenty five percent,that,s the big plan at estes. and that come right from the top,:ranting2:

Really. Can you prove through documentation as to what you say?I'd like to see it or have more verbal proof.Not saying your wrong,but that's a pretty strong statement.

pay cut

it,s going to happen, big pay cuts for all the non union conpany,s. you have no rights, that what corporate has in their plan,s

Forgedabout it Tony,go make another pie somewheres else.

Green for you...but first, ex called me today and said yrc asked for 6 billion from the gov for a bail out, why not, everyone else is, this is her rumor not mine, I'm just spreading it..LOL, they site so many people will lose jobs I guess, I figure in the near future the tax rate will go to 60% so we can pay for all the companies to stay alive, and we workers will be to poor to buy anything so it won't matter anyhow..LOL