Estes | Estes is best'est! :)

SoapinTrucker

Boatswainmate USN 1981-92
Credits
Hi folks! I am about to go over the one year mark with Estes! :d6625240:
There is a lot I could post here, but I'll keep it short and sweet.

I am happier at Estes than I was at CWX/Con-Way, and feel really good, as I am treated really good no matter where I go, be it Laredo or Seattle, and THAT is amazing!
(I worked for CWX/Con-Way for 12 years!!!! :chairshot:)

There seems to a lot of happy or at least content, employees/drivers at Estes! Guys "I don't even know will wave and say hi, or offer help or advice, thanks you guys! I feel very welcome here, and I found Estes totally by accident! I quit Con-Way planning to go to OD!

ESTES IS BESTEST! And I thank EVERYONE at Estes for my happiness these days!!!!! :highfive:

Mike
Fresno Ca.

Hope you feel real good about this company.. i was layed off for a bull ::shit:: reason after 16 years with them. if you want to keep job, teamters should be on your mind.....!

Hi folks! I am about to go over the one year mark with Estes! :d6625240:
There is a lot I could post here, but I'll keep it short and sweet.

I am happier at Estes than I was at CWX/Con-Way, and feel really good, as I am treated really good no matter where I go, be it Laredo or Seattle, and THAT is amazing!
(I worked for CWX/Con-Way for 12 years!!!! :chairshot:)

There seems to a lot of happy or at least content, employees/drivers at Estes! Guys "I don't even know will wave and say hi, or offer help or advice, thanks you guys! I feel very welcome here, and I found Estes totally by accident! I quit Con-Way planning to go to OD!

ESTES IS BESTEST! And I thank EVERYONE at Estes for my happiness these days!!!!! :highfive:

Mike
Fresno Ca.

Happy 1 year ST.Come on in here and talk anytime.

guys dont forget to report and not quote these union posts
dont give these guys the time of day when they bring this ::shit:: here
thanks TBB

I wanted to see where this jacka$$ was from. He said Alabama on his profile.Just an instigator.

Well you have to remember they always have bashed us and now 95% or more of them ( with YRC ) are going to have to work for non u companys.
I am not bashing them we wouldnt be paid what we are without them just saying keep that in mind. And like that story in guidepost this month says "if the sun isnt shining on me its shining on someone" I am going to try and remember that.

I could see it more plainly if he would have more posts under his belt.

I probably just launched a totally unnecessary and unproductive fireball question on that particular thread, but now I really want to know.....how much vacation does one have after 16 years here? Seems way too far in the distance for me to worry about. I know I won't get a real answer over there, so what's the dealio?

I've been at Estes for eleven years. I have never held a job for this long in my life. In my 22 year career, I have had U jobs, and a three truck mini fleet job. I called out my boss at the Christmas party over a half ounce of coke and J D, and threatened to beat the golden glove champion at his desk, over some disrespectful comments made.
It's nice to have risen above it all to end up where I am today at Estes. I am treated well, and I'm paid well, and when my wife's MS medication shows up at $8000 for a three month supply, I know that a family raised and grown company, no matter how big, is where it is at! :clap:

Congrats Mike on one year!!!!!! Couldn't agree with you more, been with them going on 17 years and they are without a doubt the bestest!!

I probably just launched a totally unnecessary and unproductive fireball question on that particular thread, but now I really want to know.....how much vacation does one have after 16 years here? Seems way too far in the distance for me to worry about. I know I won't get a real answer over there, so what's the dealio?

I've just turnes 9.5 years here and it's 3 for me. I think we stay at 3 until 18years.But don't quote me on that.We got a revised edition of the companys' policy and procedures manuel last year or year before last.I'll see if I can find mine and get your answer.:shift: