Estes | Estes Purchase of YRC Terminals IS HEAVENLY!!

Logic

Well if they do go down (and again I hope they don't) that will put about 40% of the LTL market share up for grabs and whoever has the terminals will move the bills.

So, you mean, this was a business decision, and not capitulation to Dollar Bill? I suppose next you'll tell me that 1+1=2. Gotta go, Black Copters circling outside.

rob probably chose which terminals he could use or move into.i believe OD bought a few with the same idea as well.i have not found an article to back that up by was told by a manager that OD bought a few and leased them back.

i believe OD bought a few with the same idea as well.i have not found an article to back that up by was told by a manager that OD bought a few and leased them back.
Here again is a classic example of why I continue to respond to some posts on here. I am sure KD will be more then upset I have taken note of another silly post.
OD has not entered into an agreement or has purchased any YRC terminals.
For proof, all that is required is to read the SEC filings. They outline who bought what from who ... and OD hasn't bought anything from YRC.

they tried from sources that remain quiet. some company and estes is all i saw.

Right now I am sure YRC is holding a fire-sale hoping to clear out all the extra terminals.
Plus any others that someone might want. Less for the bankruptcy court to worry about ( oops, I didn't say that ! ).

you let it out
Yes, but to let you see I can roll with anything. I have planned some things in my life, so whatever is beyond my control are the things I don't worry about.
Some feel controlled by all things that happen in their lives, which is why so much upsets them
I say, let's all enjoy that beer someday and talk about what is right in our lives.

Here again is a classic example of why I continue to respond to some posts on here. I am sure KD will be more then upset I have taken note of another silly post.
OD has not entered into an agreement or has purchased any YRC terminals.
For proof, all that is required is to read the SEC filings. They outline who bought what from who ... and OD hasn't bought anything from YRC.

The only silly posts I have taken note of thus far are mostly yours when assuming you understand how all big LTL companies are run including Estes. Fact is you know little or nothing about how Estes is run even though you think you do.

As far as the post you addressed above as "silly" the man admitted it was only talk from a TM and that he was not sure if it was right or not. Maybe OD has bought a few and it has'nt been reported who knows? Not even you.
You should try reading all the way to the end of sentences, it will really help you get the meaning of what is being expressed.

I'm sorry but flstc200 is negative on anyone who is not union IMO and who did not vote for Obama. He feels he knows all about LTL operations and what the brass are thinking, but he is way off base. He continues wearing his "yellow-colored" glasses and loves giving negative reputation to people like me who espouse the truth about the industry today. I believe I know far more about the industry than he ever will, especially on the business side.

Careful flstc2000. Know WHAT you are talking about before you give negative rep.

Fear not though as I will not give negative rep to you as you have done to me for your posting your honest opinion. After all, the last time I looked, this was still America for the time being, and I think everyone, unlike you, is entitled to his/own opinion. Regardless of how much I disagree with you, I would never give you a negative rep for your opinion. Still, I enjoy seeing how people like you get upset when their boat is rocked by waves or by someone who is more intelligent and has a better handle on the economics of the times than you do. Keep on keeping on. It just shows your ignorance. <Awaiting negative rep for this reply>

yrstc2000 said:
Right now I am sure YRC is holding a fire-sale hoping to clear out all the extra terminals.
Plus any others that someone might want. Less for the bankruptcy court to worry about ( oops, I didn't say that ! ).
Did I post in haste? Did he really say that? IS he finally seeing the light? MAybe I jumped to conclusions too quickly with my previous post! Still, I feel the negative rep was unjustified for an opinion based on fact.

Did I post in haste? Did he really say that? IS he finally seeing the light? MAybe I jumped to conclusions too quickly with my previous post! Still, I feel the negative rep was unjustified for an opinion based on fact.

Your rep has been well deserved !

The only silly posts I have taken note of thus far are mostly yours when assuming you understand how all big LTL companies are run including Estes. Fact is you know little or nothing about how Estes is run even though you think you do.

You of course are always right, so I shall bow down and let you have the last comment. It's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is always right ( in their own mind ) .... and your comment to follow will prove that. Funny, I just assumed these boards were for discussion, dialog and information. In your case however, it's only what Estes tells you.
As Elvis says, ... I'm outta here.

I'm sorry but flstc200 is negative on anyone who is not union IMO and who did not vote for Obama. He feels he knows all about LTL operations and what the brass are thinking, but he is way off base. He continues wearing his &quot;yellow-colored&quot; glasses and loves giving negative reputation to people like me who espouse the truth about the industry today. I believe I know far more about the industry than he ever will, especially on the business side.

Careful flstc2000. Know WHAT you are talking about before you give negative rep.

Fear not though as I will not give negative rep to you as you have done to me for your posting your honest opinion. After all, the last time I looked, this was still America for the time being, and I think everyone, unlike you, is entitled to his/own opinion. Regardless of how much I disagree with you, I would never give you a negative rep for your opinion. Still, I enjoy seeing how people like you get upset when their boat is rocked by waves or by someone who is more intelligent and has a better handle on the economics of the times than you do. Keep on keeping on. It just shows your ignorance. <Awaiting negative rep for this reply>

You gotta be kidding...he gave YOU negative rep.? man that's the pot calling the kettle black for sure.

Good post Bibba here's ya some greenies to off set Mr. know it all.

You of course are always right, so I shall bow down and let you have the last comment. It's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is always right ( in their own mind ) .... and your comment to follow will prove that. Funny, I just assumed these boards were for discussion, dialog and information. In your case however, it's only what Estes tells you.
As Elvis says, ... I'm outta here.

I promise I'm not always right, been wrong alot but I know what I know about Estes from 25yrs. in the biz and 12 with big E. That puts me in a much better position to understand them than you.
You just can't seem to concieve a company were the managment and the drivers have a good working relationship without a middle man. (He is usually the liar anyways)
But friend like it or not, that is what we have over here at big E and not in small part to good leadership.
So if it bugs you to see us drivers rejoice in this, then you need to check out. As for us we are very happy to be in the position we are in.

I'm sorry but flstc200 is negative on anyone who is not union IMO and who did not vote for Obama.
I really don't care who you voted for, and why should that have anything to do with the purchase of terminals from YRC by Estes ?
He feels he knows all about LTL operations and what the brass are thinking, but he is way off base. He continues wearing his &quot;yellow-colored&quot; glasses and loves giving negative reputation to people like me who espouse the truth about the industry today. I believe I know far more about the industry than he ever will, especially on the business side.
If I say you know more, then who will tell us the truth, you or KD ? Show me were I said I know more, because you can't. Jump to conclusions, rant and complain about your misconceptions of what I wrote, but in the end, you are the one who wears those funny sunglasses.
Rep is given for those who deserve it ... give it all you want as it goes both ways and I know that.
Fear not though as I will not give negative rep to you as you have done to me for your posting your honest opinion. After all, the last time I looked, this was still America for the time being, and I think everyone, unlike you, is entitled to his/own opinion.
YES ... your correct again, and all I have ever tried to post about was people and their opinions on the thread, instead they seem to feel it's gospel, coming from the mouth of &quot;Rob&quot;.
Regardless of how much I disagree with you, I would never give you a negative rep for your opinion. Still, I enjoy seeing how people like you get upset when their boat is rocked by waves or by someone who is more intelligent and has a better handle on the economics of the times than you do. Keep on keeping on. It just shows your ignorance. <Awaiting negative rep for this reply>
Never said I was upset either, once again you read something into my posts that is not there ... like the facts. I will say this again, I don't work for YRC, I don't care what happens to YRC ... or Estes, and I only comment on something I feel is not factual or correct. Bash away my right wing Friend, as of now it's time to leave you folks to your own illusions.