Estes | Famous Estes dispatch/terminal sayings that are no where near true

It's not that heavy(385 lb)you don't need a lift gate,although it states liftgate service on the bill.This is what ya do,take some load bars and slide it down to ground,and oh yea, be careful it's high dollar freight.

The fact that you know enough about Noam Cholmsky to quote him in your sig kinda scares me ... anybody who believes a thing that man ever said needs to be checked into a mental institution...

It's not that heavy(385 lb)you don't need a lift gate,although it states liftgate service on the bill.This is what ya do,take some load bars and slide it down to ground,and oh yea, be careful it's high dollar freight.

Now that's alot funnier the second time around, laughing my -ss off !!!! M ust be in a sarcastic mood today, where the truth is just
that funny.

the only thing to add to that is, I know you are paying for lift gate..... but could you help me slide it down these load bars ???

The fact that you know enough about Noam Chomsky to quote him in your sig kinda scares me ... anybody who believes a thing that man ever said needs to be checked into a mental institution...
I was checked in to an institution and was found to be quite insane my credulous little friend.That's why truck driving and Mr. Chomsky's writing's on life and the world mesh so well with my schizotypal personality.Stay safe

Funny I thought my p&d were the only complainers who thought they were in charge I feel better knowing they are not the only complainers in estes LOL Cry babies

[quote author=mildew link=topic=69866.msg737500#msg737500 date=1256680739]
The customer is our number one priority.
[/quote]

Replaced now with: "What's the service date on that freight"? OR " I'm sorry sir,but we don't service that city today"!!