FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

I have had surgeries after surgeries I know what they pay and don't pay and if that is all you paid then we do t have the same insurance. Until you actually know exactly what my premiums are and what my out of pocket expense is then keep your bs to yourself. It's ridiculous that we have 10,000 between the two of us as an out of pocket expense before our insurance pays anything. Then we have to fight Cigna to pay for anything. Not to mention the high Payne at that come even after deductible is met.. Who can afford this?? Making what we make.. So before you go bashing someone with childish insults walk a mile in my shoes.... I didn't insult any of you childish idiots so kindly keep this bs to yourself... Again if you don't know what my Payne at are to the dollar how the heck could you possible comment on anything pertaining to my finances and insurance deductibles with the absolute facts. If you have any common sense for discussion I'm ok with that but I will not argue with a bunch of mindless idiots either planted on here to discourage anyone from speaking the truth or from someone who doesn't know the truth and just wants to be mean. Period. So consider this your only notice. I will not respond to you anymore. Idiots
Lol...someone's pacifier fell out and diaper needs changed

So 26 dollars an hour, or 66 cents a mile is bad pay for many without a college degree. You are in serious need of a reality check. Road drivers making 80 to 125 thousand a year, yea they are way under paid. City drivers make 55 to 80. Wow maybe you should go back to college, find a job that pays better, good luck. The insurance is better then most companies out there, could it be better? Yes, but damn please go work somewhere else or maybe live within your means.

You do understand we have different pay scales right? Bottom pay 24.58 now it's easy to talk when your not making the bottom scale even though your cost of living is higher than some of the ones making the higher wage. Yes all this makes complete sense lol

Let me tell you what I tell my kids " look at at all the starving kids on the commercials. Appreciate what you get "!!!!

You do understand we have different pay scales right? Bottom pay 24.58 now it's easy to talk when your not making the bottom scale even though your cost of living is higher than some of the ones making the higher wage. Yes all this makes complete sense lol
I never said that drivers didn't make decent money I SAID THAT THE INSURANCE IS A JOKE AND THAT THE CURRENT RAISES DO NOT MEAN YOU ARE MAKING MORE IT IS ONLY GOING TOWARD YOUR INSURANCE!!! DO THE MATH.... DO NOT SAY YOU ARE GIVING A PAY RAISE WHEN IN REALITY YOU ARE NOT GIVING A PAY RAISE YOU ARE ONLY GIVING A SMALL PERCENT TOWARD THE HIGH COST OF THE INSURANCE THAT IS INSANE!!!!! SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND MAJOR IN MATH AND BUSINESS!!

I never said that drivers didn't make decent money I SAID THAT THE INSURANCE IS A JOKE AND THAT THE CURRENT RAISES DO NOT MEAN YOU ARE MAKING MORE IT IS ONLY GOING TOWARD YOUR INSURANCE!!! DO THE MATH.... DO NOT SAY YOU ARE GIVING A PAY RAISE WHEN IN REALITY YOU ARE NOT GIVING A PAY RAISE YOU ARE ONLY GIVING A SMALL PERCENT TOWARD THE HIGH COST OF THE INSURANCE THAT IS INSANE!!!!! SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND MAJOR IN MATH AND BUSINESS!!
If it's so bad please Quit! Hate to see you work for such crappy wages and horrible insurance. After all I'm sure you are one of the super truckers that FedEx can't live without. Our insurance and deductible are not going up next year. Already been announced, but keep whining, you are the type of employee that makes the rest of us look bad. Been with FedEx 25 years and have loved it since I started. I work hard for them and they treat me great. That's all I can ask. You on the other hand need to move on. Go work for England or Swift. I'm sure then you can whine and cry about wages and benefits! Amazing!

I've been here 16 years I think the insurance is ok could it be better absolutely but it's far from horrible. I thought the raise was a pretty decent one. It will put me over the 100,000 so I'm definitely happy with that. Btw this job has bought me a beautiful home a new Harley a new truck etc etc. You'll always have employees that are never happy but it's like that no matter what company you drive for.

I've been here 16 years I think the insurance is ok could it be better absolutely but it's far from horrible. I thought the raise was a pretty decent one. It will put me over the 100,000 so I'm definitely happy with that. Btw this job has bought me a beautiful home a new Harley a new truck etc etc. You'll always have employees that are never happy but it's like that no matter what company you drive for.
Theses guys will never understand it's not what you make, it's what you spend!!
We have guys who make $100K and are up to their eyeballs in debt and we have guys who make $50K and live debt free!!
I agree with the insurance, it's not the best but it's FAR from the worst!!