Yellow | Fellow drivers regarding tsa fingerprints

I have yet to use the Hazmat Endorsement in my personal life. I maintain it for the exclusive benefit of company I haul hazardous material for.
You maintain your H/M endorsement for the exclusive benefit of yourself, so that you satisfy the FMCSR. And in so doing you are able to transport H/M, in connection with your employment. This in turn enables your comfortable personal life. YRCF would not care one bit about H/M endorsements if Federal regulations regarding security did not require it.

You maintain your H/M endorsement for the exclusive benefit of yourself, so that you satisfy the FMCSR. And in so doing you are able to transport H/M, in connection with your employment. This in turn enables your comfortable personal life. YRCF would not care one bit about H/M endorsements if Federal regulations regarding security did not require it.
So in my post above Al, would Jamie have to have a hazmat endorsement on his license to clean up and transport the surprise Toto left under his desk????

So in my post above Al, would Jamie have to have a hazmat endorsement on his license to clean up and transport the surprise Toto left under his desk????

You guys crack me up what's it cost for endorsement $200 including driving to get it done..........................wish I only had to spend $200 every 4 years for the tools to work with.............................................

All effort by an employee in support of the company should be compensated.

I'm sure they would welcome you volunteering to watch those hazmat refresher videos on your own time.

All effort by an employee in support of the company should be compensated.

I'm sure they would welcome you volunteering to watch those hazmat refresher videos on your own time.
I guess you could always quit here and go to fedex, or some company that either pays for it, or does not require you to have it???

I guess you could always quit here and go to fedex, or some company that either pays for it, or does not require you to have it???
And you could have refused every advancement in wages and working conditions since you started with the company, instead of faulting those that sought more for you.

And you could have refused every advancement in wages and working conditions since you started with the company, instead of faulting those that sought more for you.
Your whole complaint is paying 80-90 dollars every 4 years for background and fingerprints for your CDL that you need at any freight company Union, or non Union and required by the federal government? Sure I would like yrc to pay for it, but I am not going to get on here and whine about it.

Your whole complaint is paying 80-90 dollars every 4 years for background and fingerprints for your CDL that you need at any freight company Union, or non Union and required by the federal government? Sure I would like yrc to pay for it, but I am not going to get on here and whine about it.
Like I said before...I'm tired of giving back!!
It's the point.
Sure, if were as easy as just giving the $86.50 but you have read some of the stories on here about how difficult things are getting to renew.
After eight years of give backs I think it's time for the company to start paying their share.

With a screen name like palletmule, I'm thinking your "combo". So, if true, and you don't want to retain your H/M endorsement, just bid pure dock. I know for a fact that dock workers are not required to have a CDL, let alone an H/M endorsement.

Is that avatar Jamie Pierson's sock-puppet? I expect travel time, and transportation expenses in addition to the fingerprint fee.

With a screen name like palletmule, I'm thinking your "combo". So, if true, and you don't want to retain your H/M endorsement, just bid pure dock. I know for a fact that dock workers are not required to have a CDL, let alone an H/M endorsement.
He couldn't do that either. With winter coming, he would expect to be reimbursed for winter clothing to wear on the dock because yrc is to blame for it getting cold out there and taking money out of his wallet for coveralls....

He couldn't do that either. With winter coming, he would expect to be reimbursed for winter clothing to wear on the dock because yrc is to blame for it getting cold out there and taking money out of his wallet for coveralls....
I apologize for not taking palletmule seriously. But elsewhere, YRCF drivers are posting pictures of drive tires that, while not illegal, are questionable. Especially this time of year. And he seem more concerned with being reimbursed for his FBI background check. No one I know LIKES paying for it, but that's something that is unlikely to change.

I apologize for not taking palletmule seriously. But elsewhere, YRCF drivers are posting pictures of drive tires that, while not illegal, are questionable. Especially this time of year. And he seem more concerned with being reimbursed for his FBI background check. No one I know LIKES paying for it, but that's something that is unlikely to change.
If YRCF O/R were to dip below 90, an argument might be made for said reimbursement.
:17142:

Yes, you are correct. This is My license and I had to pay for it. That's why I refuse to show it for identification at some of my customer's docks such as Dow Corning and others. It's my choice.
Needless to say we don't get the business. I really don't care. I'm bitter towards the company and if that's how they choose to play this stupid game then I'll play too!
I would think your company ID would suffice. That is what I use.