Yellow | final months for yrc?

I posted monthes ago that they would layoff Thousands after this brain fart. Remember, half the customers hated yellow and half hated roadway. Now its all come to roost and I think alot of them have just said screw them, I'm not using either, or whatever. These morons loose business for not bringing in people to get the work done so customers pull freight and the idiots layoff more drivers. I almost, thats almost am starting to feel sorry for the senior girls because they're actually starting to see that everything is starting to go down the toilet. Better late then never. Anyone who really believes that this posshit(just wanted an excuse to use the sh#t thing again)company is going to survive should start buying up their toxic a$$-sets! Hey lame james:kiss2(jimmy and be-ill):, thanks for the job security. PS: I still think we should start a pool for when the locks go on the gates. At least someone will get some beer money.:guiness:

I posted monthes ago that they would layoff Thousands after this brain fart. Remember, half the customers hated yellow and half hated roadway. Now its all come to roost and I think alot of them have just said screw them, I'm not using either, or whatever. These morons loose business for not bringing in people to get the work done so customers pull freight and the idiots layoff more drivers. I almost, thats almost am starting to feel sorry for the senior girls because they're actually starting to see that everything is starting to go down the toilet. Better late then never. Anyone who really believes that this posshit(just wanted an excuse to use the sh#t thing again)company is going to survive should start buying up their toxic a$$-sets! Hey lame james:kiss2(jimmy and be-ill):, thanks for the job security. PS: I still think we should start a pool for when the locks go on the gates. At least someone will get some beer money.:guiness:

TurboJ...please be careful with what you post because the truth will offend those that are living in never-never land!

It's easy to see we aren't doing well and part of it is the mess of combining companies but a bigger part is the economy. Nearly every other trucking company is in the same boat. No freight no work for us. Triple A city driver that never got in before 8:30pm is in easily by 7 every night. Estes looks dead across the street. Conway posts say they are cutting. Wake up guys, this bites for everyone but we still need to provide our world class service that Yellow and Roadway were known for. Otherwise we will go down and I'm not going easy I'd rather kick and scream the whole way and try to keep this job before having to go find another.

<snip>
Anyone who really believes that this posshit(just wanted an excuse to use the sh#t thing again)company is going to survive should start buying up their toxic a$$-sets!
<snip>

If you are going to use it, use it correctly:

It's not posshit (That would be saying &quot;piece of sh*t sh*t&quot;)

It should be poshit!! :duh:

If you are going to use it, use it correctly:

It's not posshit (That would be saying &quot;piece of sh*t sh*t&quot;)

It should be poshit!! :duh:

Guess you know your sh#t!!!! Hey Devil Dude, these companies didn't borrow Billions of zollars they can't pay back.

Funny, I was at --- today and Estes had 4 bills... UPSF had 8 bills and YRC had 57 bills.
Proof is in the pudding.

i think we will be around long enough to see a new truck that is decaled yrc straight from the factory. then the end. just like some other big mergers in the past. give the big auction sell some color.

i woke up and removed myself from the industry, i worked at YELLOW for over a year. It comes to this single idea....do what your customer wants and quit playing games with management. Do what your customer wants, and get off your *** to make it happen, our competition is doing the same, if you want to survive you has to get over the union-company thing

I was told by a YRC peddle driver to Kiss his A$$ and go to Hell today while in line at Subway. All I said was &quot;Hey man, How ya doing today&quot; and it got under his skin for no reason at all.

Crap like this is making YRC look bad as alot of people asked me what HIS problem is. I just replied that he must be having a bad day. I was nice about it to him and the other people THIS TIME. Next time I will just laugh in his face.

Probably, while standing there in line, looking up at the menu board, he discovered that his $5.00 foot long is now, $7.50.

I dont think i deal in misery..i believe i deal in reality..From the start in Toledo 251..our steward(yfs) was telling guys we would all have a job..he even told a guy that has 4 months to retire to not go in the pool bid. I have been through this before, i was a steward with Carolina during the merger..The numbers &quot;just didnt jive&quot; like my dad use to say...no one wanted to believe me..except the few that delt in &quot;reality&quot;..cold had facts are our numbers our shrinking weekly, we are losing accounts,we have management that does not know what they are doing and in many cases too many of them, we have a @#$$%^-off work force..and lets not forget the next COO that will surely come this summer

Sunshine and unicorns

[

make me see the sunshine and unicorns, you see. What company do you work for. It must be lets pretend trucking company. :loser: Where is it that you work that the people you work for, know how to do their jobs.

I dont believe i have ever heard a couple of grown men that wine and cry about everythinglike you do. By the way i work at new penn things aint so great over there either but i dont sit around crying about it!!!YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THE GUYS THAT GOES AROUND BUMPING JUNIOR GUYS JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN WE HAVE A COUPLE OF THEM ALSO BUT JUST TRY KEEPIN YOUR CUP HALF FULL FOR A CHANGE THEN MAYBE YOU TO CAN SEE A UNICORN!

i dont believe i have ever heard so many grown men that wine about every thing! And by the way i work at new penn things aint so great over there either but i dont sit around crying about it
<snip>

Amen to that! Reading some of these whiny/complaining posts you would think that we were the only company having problems. Don't these crybabies read the news and understand just how many people (in many different industries) have lost their jobs in this somewhat historic economic downturn. I guess it's just easier to bi*ch and moan about YRC.

i dont believe i have ever heard so many grown men that wine about every thing! And by the way i work at new penn things aint so great over there either but i dont sit around crying about it!!!!

deville00,
I do not believe these guys are whining, there just venting their frustration about what their management and representation is doing to them. I work for UPS Freight; we have been teamsters for about a year now (not including IND they were the first). I have come to the conclusion that these two entities (Teamsters and UPS) are not only in bed with each other, but they are joined at the hip. Every time I read our contract, I say, “We (Overnite Employees) were setup”. There is no way that the Teamsters, who has been writing and developing contracts for many decades could not have know, that there would not be many issues with our contract because of the language or wording. Now, I’m thankful that we do have at least a piece of contract, because if we did not have at least a piece, things would be a lot worst over here. To sum this up, “Just let these guys vent.”:smilie_132:

Amen to that! Reading some of these whiny/complaining posts you would think that we were the only company having problems. Don't these crybabies read the news and understand just how many people (in many different industries) have lost their jobs in this somewhat historic economic downturn. I guess it's just easier to bi*ch and moan about YRC.

i agree , havent worked for some time now , but i still keep positive .

I get a kick out of everyone that thinks your a whiner because you dont share the same views as them. First of all this forum is the only way that most of us know what is going on at different locations, because we sure havnt gotten any help from the union or company. Second of all 25+ years in the union, i believe allows me the right to give some &quot;real&quot; information. Wheather you agree or not is your buisness. This is my second go-around on a merger,the first was different(i.e. unable to bid in lay-off,unable to bid witout a CDL ON DAY OF BID ect.). I welcome the information..i dont look at it as &quot;doom and gloom&quot; but as reality. So i guess if &quot;REALITY&quot; is being a whiner in your world...then im a whiner,i've been called worse. I watched alot of guys hear only what they wanted to..over the last couple of months and are now laid-offed just like myself. I knew christmas eve and the following week when i pulled up the WARN ACT on the computure, that my days where numbered. By the way no one knew anything about it untill i brought a copy into work. My point being..its information..&quot;Reality&quot;..you can take it anyway you want!!!!! To all my friends that i have made over the years..i wish you luck and God Bless. I know that i will never be called back, in a way it a bit of a relief from the past couple of years. REALITY &quot;It is what it is!!!&quot;

Hope you find a great new beginning Otto. We are all whiners in someone's eyes. With all these years invested in a company that always professes to want to work with the union and the men we should be allowed to vent some frustration. At least here you get some response.

lot of new guys here at the truckingboards welcome!
layoffs, slow and no freight i might be a little bit of simp but
when customers do not have money to buy we have nothing to ship
and when an invester has lost 75 percent of investments its hard to get him back in the game when the likes of the wall street theifs are still at large and still stealing money from the pensions . the blame game is on boys and its everyone fault not just who you can point the fingure at..